Saturday, January 21, 2017

This is good!-----Betsy DeVos Slays Bernie Sanders: Nothing in Life is Free

Betsy DeVos Slays Bernie Sanders: Nothing in Life is Free:
"The left, especially the teachers’ unions, hate Betsy DeVos with the fire of a thousand suns. In fact, if we want to talk about the sources of man-made global warming climate change of the hot hots, let’s maybe examine the all-consuming rage of liberalism, yes? 
So because the unions loathe her with such ferocity, she’ll make a great education secretary. 
But the way she handled Bernie Sanders on free college (see Mike Rowe Schools Bernie Sanders on ‘Free College for All’and Even Chris Matthews DESTROYS Bernie Supporter on Free College)? I think I’m in love…"
“Senator I think that’s a really interesting idea and I think it’s really great to consider and think about, but I think we also have to consider the fact that there’s nothing in life that’s truly free.

No comments: