Sunday, January 22, 2017

VIDEO: Ashley Judd gets "Anti-Trump Women's March - Conservative Outfitters

VIDEO: Ashley Judd gets "Anti-Trump Women's March - Conservative Outfitters:
VIDEO: ASHLEY JUDD GETS NASTY DURING ANTI-TRUMP WOMEN'S MARCH IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
WASHINGTON - Celebrity Ashley Judd "goes low" setting the tone for the Women's March on Washington, D.C. Saturday. The 48-year-old actress recited a poem by 19-year-old Nina Donovan from Tennessee. The poem titled "I Am a Nasty Woman" includes lines like: 
"I am a nasty woman, Not as nasty as a man who looks like he bathes in Cheetos dust, I am not as nasty as a swastika painted on a pride flag, I am not as nasty as racism, fraud, conflict of interests, homophobia, sexual assault, transphobia, white supremacy, misogyny, ignorance, white privilege. I'm a nasty woman. A loud, vulgar, proud woman. I'm not nasty like the combination of Trump and Pence served up to me in my voting booth, I'm nasty like the battles my grandmothers fought to get me into that voting booth."

WATCH THE VIDEO:

No comments: