Monday, April 17, 2017

Wimp alert!-----Male Strength Will Always Matter, Despite What Feminists Claim

Male Strength Will Always Matter, Despite What Feminists Claim
Male Strength Should Be Celebrated, Not Replaced With Girly Men

"A recent article from Yahoo celebrating the decline of “muscular, classically chiseled male models” for men who are thinner with sunken chests and “beautiful faces” made me squirm.
Call me old-fashioned, but I like men who look like men. 
I like men who act like men, walk like men, feel like men. 
I like the brawn, the scruff, the musty scent, the power they exude when muscles ripple. That doesn’t mean they all have to look like a body builder, but they need to be a man who exudes strength.
I’ll never forget when I was in high school in the eighties, and I studied abroad in Germany. Not to knock the German men, but I noticed how scrawny and frail most of the guys were. Even as a 17-year-old girl, I found something inherently unattractive about it.
At the end of the summer, when I gathered with other American students before heading home, I was struck by the muscular stature of the young men, and something about them made me feel a sense of relief, as if I were truly coming home where I was safe. 
I could finally breathe.
I was reminded of this recently when I went to visit my daughter at UNC Chapel Hill. 
I couldn’t help but notice how the men had changed since I attended college there years ago. 
So many looked skinny and soft.
“Where are all the real men? 
Where are the muscles?” I asked my daughter..."
Read on!!

No comments: