"Truth or consequences?
Obama skated for far worse misdeeds.
- Election machines in three states were not hacked to give Donald Trump the election.
- There was never a serious post-election movement of electors to defy their constitutional duties and vote for Hillary Clinton.
- Nor, once Trump was elected, did transgendered people begin killing themselves in alarming numbers.
- Nor were there mass resignations at the State Department upon his inauguration.
- Nor did Donald Trump seek an order to “ban all Muslims” from entering the U.S.
- Instead, he temporarily sought a suspension in visas for everyone, regardless of religion, from seven Middle Eastern states that the Obama administration had earlier identified as incapable of properly vetting travelers to the U.S.
- The first lady did not work for an elite escort or prostitute service.
- She never said that she and young Barron Trump would not be moving to the White House.
- Barron does not have autism.
- Trump’s father never ran racist ads as a supposed candidate in a purported political campaign. Kellyanne Conway denies that in a private conversation between segments on MSNBC, she privately remarked to hosts that she had to take a shower after working for Trump.
- Donald Trump never suggested to the Mexican president that the U.S. was going to invade Mexico.
- Nor did Trump plan to mobilize the National Guard to send back illegal aliens.
- He did not remove a Martin Luther King bust from the White House.
- There was no evidence that he ever promised to ease Russian sanctions (much less that he promised the Russians he would be “flexible” after he was elected).
- He did not short the FBI of resources to conduct an investigation into supposed Russian collusion.