"...In short, the scheme concocted by the former Democratic Socialist presidential candidate's wife, Jane Sanders, when she was president of Burlington College serves up everything we've come to expect of modern Democrats:
- delusional visions of glorious benefits to be realized by the masses if we follow their screwball ideas;
- a shady real estate deal;
- phony and fraudulent claims used as the basis for getting other people to part with their money;
- alleged pressure from a powerful Democratic politician on a government-regulated institution to go along with their idea, or else;
- and, of course, no modern Democratic scandal is complete without a computer server potentially figuring in – in this case, a stolen one.
The only thing missing is the sex.
But the investigation is still young..."