Sunday, July 23, 2017

Alt-Left Insanity: Trump Ruined Bisexual Wedding … By Winning

Alt-Left Insanity: Trump Ruined Bisexual Wedding … By Winning
".Note: Normal people might find some of this offensive. (We hope. Dear Lord, please!)
It’s eight months since election day and six since President Trump took office. 
And the left is still writing stories about how they can’t cope with the results. 
It’s like a good chunk of the nation has PTSD or just sore-loser disease.
The latest comes to us from the nutters at Bustle. 
That website pretends to be mainstream, only it's not. 
It’s certifiable alt-left nonsense. 
...Let’s get back to the angry liberal unable to cope. 
Author Beth McDonough told readers about her idyllic life and how President Donald Trump wrecked it all. 
“I came out as bisexual just over two years ago when I fell in love with the woman who is now my wife. 
Image result for crazy memeMy conservative, Christian family from small town West Virginia were nothing but open, loving, and supportive.”
So far, so good. 
Then the most awful thing happened -- the election. 
...“I became terrified, and I got vocal about it. I attended rallies, I sent articles to my parents, I pleaded on social media for everyone who loves and supports me to please put their taxes and guns aside and stand up for human rights.”
...Election day came. 
The libpocalypse. “I woke up in a stupor of shock. We lost. How could we have lost? The future was supposed to be bright and fair, not dark and hate-filled.”
Then came the betrayal! 
“One November 9th I saw an Instagram post from my cousin of he and his wife on a plane, celebrating the victory of President Donald Trump. He wasn't just happy, he was gloating, captioning the photo with hashtags like #Killary and #Hillaryforprison, exclaiming his excitement for Trump to make America great again.” 
Even more, an “ultra conservative, Christian cousin” of her wife to be didn’t approve of her gay wedding. 
Horrors..."
Read on!

No comments: