"Fox News’ Neil Cavuto went through a list of all the violence coming from the left since President Trump was elected in order to show what he saw as hypocrisy of the media on Trump’s offensive tweeting. The monologue aired Monday at the end of his show.
“So ABC News reports that after his CNN wrestling tweet,” Cavuto began, “President Trump will have to own any violence that might come as a result.
The New York Times cites some journalists’ fears the wrestling themed portrayal of violence is dangerous, saying it could incite attacks or threats against news media employees.”
“CNN itself says it is a sad day when the president of the United States encourages violence against reporters,” he added.
- “But I guess it’s really not a sad day when it’s former New Year’s host Kathy Griffin holds up the president’s bloody head,” he added. “Not so sad there.”
- “Or when a Shakespeare in the Park troupe murders Caesar-style a President Trump look-alike. That’s OK,” he explained.
- “Just like rioters at UC Berkeley turning violent to shut down a pro-Trump speech by Ann Coulter is OK, only weeks after doing the same exact thing to protest another conservative speaker was deemed OK.”
- “Or turning over cars and lighting them on fire at the president’s inauguration is OK,” Cavuto continued.
- “Or left-wing professors urging violence against Trump supporters, including one, Eric Clanton arrested for assaulting Trump backers with a bike lock. That’s OK.
- Or liberal actress Sarah Silverman calling for a coup, that’s OK.
- Or Charlie Sheen calling for the president’s death, that’s OK.”
- “Or Johnny Depp musing about another actor killing another president,” he added. “That’s OK.
- Or liberal journalists such as VOX’s Emmett Reinsin defending such acts because that’s OK, they’re all OK.”...