"After 8 Years of Obama's Race Divison and 3 Years of Black Lives Matter, Haven’t We Had Enough Of The Divisive and Hateful Rhetoric of Identity Politics?
This is what happens when you normalize identity politics.
And that’s exactly what the Left has done.
The truth is, subdividing people by skin color is no longer fringe; it’s become the norm.
- Teachers in grade schools, high schools and colleges are berating white kids for something they have no control over, the color of their skin. http://eagnews.org/video-harvard-students-debate-whether-w…/
- FL teacher fired over white privilege survey for sixth-graders
- Drake University Professor: “White Christians” Must Repent for Privilege by Paying Reparations to Blacks
- University of Georgia to Offer Course on White Privilege
- MTV to air new doc criticizing whites for ‘privileged’ place”
- St. Paul schools spend millions on ‘white privilege’ training
The media has perpetrated this divisiveness by celebrating Black Lives Matter and LaRaza (for the Hispanic race) while parroting the claims of “white privilege.”
And Barack and Michelle Obama not only invited those racist hating groups to the White House, they promoted them also.
So is it any surprise that there is pushback from people who claim to be on “the Right, but are really just White Supremacists?...”