Friday, October 13, 2017

(1) Gaj Wilcox - Excuse me for a second but I digress......... “When...

Image result for soldiers take a knee(1) Gaj Wilcox - Excuse me for a second but I digress......... “When...:
"Excuse me for a second but I digress.........

  • “When my president lied to me and claimed four of my comrades were murdered because of a video insulting Muslims… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “When my president shipped pallets of cash to my sworn enemy… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “When my president failed to identify Muslims as terrorists and Islam as an enemy of the state… I didn’t take a knee
  • “When my president lied to me and said I could keep my doctors and my premiums would go down… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “When my president gave $535 million dollars to Solyndra for a solar energy plant that never produced the first panel but the top executives got huge bonuses… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “When my president spent my tax dollars in foreign lands to interfere in their elections… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “While my president sat by passively and enabled ISIS to emerge as a stronger force dedicated to spreading Islamic ideals by committing murder, rape and torture… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “When my president allowed dictators and murderers to violate his red lines and continue to murder women and children with chemical gas… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “When my president chastised law enforcement for their actions but ignored the violence in our streets… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “When my president identified the weather as the greatest threat to America’s safety while Muslims worldwide are murdering innocent people… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “While my president’s insistence that pacifism and reform in numerous areas of the globe would bring peace but instead led to the strengthening of those that seek to destroy us… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “When the election of my president broke barriers never thought possible in America but it ended up being the high point of his eight years in office… I didn’t take a knee.
  • “In all that time I never disrespected our Country, our Armed Forces and Veterans, or our Nation or our flag.
  • “And now I have a new president.” (and I took a knee to thank God)

Lois Ann Hunt Januszki"

No comments: