Sunday, October 15, 2017

Olympic Gymnast Alleges NBC Buried Her Story About Abuse in Competitive Gymnastics - Christine Rousselle

Image result for Dominique MoceanuOlympic Gymnast Alleges NBC Buried Her Story About Abuse in Competitive Gymnastics - Christine Rousselle:
"...Multiple reports from inside NBC claim that the network went out of their way to kill or impede stories about Weinstein's despicable conduct. 
Now, former Olympic gymnast Dominique Moceanu is making similar claims about the network, saying that when her memoir, Off Balance was published in 2012, she was told that NBC attempted to "bury" the stories she wrote about in her book. 
...In a series, of tweets, Moceanu said that she has been told from producers that NBC "told us not to go near your story" and refused to cover any of the claims made in her book regarding USA Gymnastics. NBC owns the rights to the Olympics. 
Over the yrs I heard from various producers/reporters that @NBC tried to bury stories of abuse when my book came out & I was opening up...
I guess they didn't believe me. Producers told me, "yeah when I was working for NBC they told us not to go near your story." Makes sense now
I guess I won't be getting any love because I've been too honest... oh wait...
...If these claims are true, something is terribly wrong at NBC..."
Read on!

No comments: