Friday, November 24, 2017

Hillary: I Wish the Government's Servers Were As Secure As Mine Was - Breitbart

Hillary: I Wish the Government's Servers Were As Secure As Mine Was - Breitbart:
See the source image"On Wednesday’s “Hugh Hewitt Show,” former Democratic presidential nominee and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stated she wished the government “had had as high a level of security as there was on the server I used.”
Hewitt asked Clinton about her private email server being compromised by a foreign intelligence service. 
She responded that there is “no evidence” that this ever happened.
"...And certainly, given the FBI’s investigation, given the Russians’ absolute desire to get anything they could, there is no evidence whatsoever that my server, which, remember, was set up before I chose to use it, in part for convenience, I will say, as I have said many times before, and my husband’s office set it up, a former president’s office, and they had the highest level of security. 
I wish the government had had as high a level of security as there was on the server I used.”"

No comments: