Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Ladies, Remember Men Are Dangerous. Now Share A Bathroom With Them And Don't Carry A Gun. | Daily Wire

Ladies, Remember Men Are Dangerous. Now Share A Bathroom With Them And Don't Carry A Gun. | Daily Wire:

Image result for free clip art Scratching Head"It's just that I have trouble putting this into practice. God forgive me. The problem is that the Left's arguments are often so convoluted, absurd, and self-defeating that I couldn't take them seriously if I tried. And I have tried. But when I follow one of their philosophical threads to its logical conclusion, I discover that the thread has no conclusion. It suddenly splits in another direction, and another, and another, and when I step back all I see is a tangled web of contradictions. What choice do I have but to be dismissive? All that one can do with nonsense, in the end, is dismiss it."

No comments: