Wednesday, November 29, 2017

LIBERTY REVIEW

LIBERTY REVIEW:

https://libertyreview76.blogspot.com/2017/11/november-29-2017-american-way-by-tammy.html

The American Way

By Tammy Derouin

Image result for Norman Rockwell Patriotic PaintingsIn my little corner of the world, I do not witness the behavior which the main stream media likes to portray as lurking everywhere in our society. Since all of these accusations of rampant racism, sexism, isms and phobias of all shapes and sizes began to inundate the population, I've paid close attention to my surroundings. I've watched and I've listened and then I've wondered, why do so many people still give the main stream media the time of day? I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I feel the Left has attempted to create a crisis. And as we know, the Left loves a crisis because it provides opportunities that wouldn't ordinarily exist.

My experience has been that most people are good. Most people will offer to help regardless of race, sex or any type of difference. Americans are known for their generosity and kindness. Even when things get crazy in our own little worlds, and especially when disaster strikes, for the most part, people help one another, unconditionally. That's the America I know, that's the American way......

No comments: