"Airbnb goes to war with Trump in prime time with State of the Union ad blasting 's***hole' countries' remarks and saying 'Let's open doors, not build walls'
- Airbnb is trolling Donald Trump with an ad during his State of the Union address
- 30-second spot says America should 'open doors, not build walls'
- Trump called Haiti, El Salvador and Africa's third-world nations 's***hole countries' during an Oval Office discussion about immigration
- Airbnb has 116,000 listings in those places and is building formal tourism relationships with the Haitian and Savadoran governments
- 'We heard there's been some expletive-filled interest in these beautiful destinations,' the ad begins
- 'We also know a few people who would love to show you around'