Monday, January 22, 2018

THE SMOKING GUN? GOP Reps. DEMAND Congress Release EXPLOSIVE FISA Memo | Sean Hannity

THE SMOKING GUN? GOP Reps. DEMAND Congress Release EXPLOSIVE FISA Memo | Sean Hannity:

Image result for Flicker  commons images surveillance cameras"According to Fox News, the four-page memo currently circulating among the nation’s top legislators allegedly shows “alarming” and “troubling” abuses of FISA Courts by the Department of Justice to intentionally spy on American citizens.
“It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.
“It’s troubling. It is shocking,” added Rep. Mark Meadows. “Part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”
“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” said Florida GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz."




No comments: