Wednesday, May 30, 2018

LIBERTY REVIEW

LIBERTY REVIEW:

https://libertyreview76.blogspot.com/2018/05/tragic-comedies-by-tammy-derouin-my.html


Tragic Comedies

By Tammy Derouin

My cable subscription covers a couple hundred channels so this past week I decided to step beyond the few networks I typically watch. I was hopeful that I would find something new and appealing in the entertainment world. I was hopeful. I was so hopeful.

Image result for flickr commons images Comedy and Tragedy
Comedy is usually my first choice. After I eliminated networks which showcased tragic comedies such as the main stream media and their laughable news networks, I moved on hoping to find something along the lines of more traditional comedy. I knew the so called late night comedy shows wouldn't provide anything entertaining. They've become left-wing hired jokers, puppets on strings. When the comedy search failed, I looked for a drama. Well, that search failed too. I was unable to find anything worth watching on 200 plus channels.

I found a lot of shows I could label as new, odd and different but little which seemed appealing. I found men parading around as women in some sort of competition. It was very disturbing. I do not enjoying watching what is considered reality TV because in many cases it encourages hostility and highlights the dark side of emotions. There's always so much yelling and screaming on these shows. If that kind of behavior is your true reality, it's time to make some changes.

Bad behavior has become acceptable.......

No comments: