Friday, June 29, 2018

‘Get Out of My Vagina!’ Whoopi Rages at McCain in Meltdown Over SCOTUS, Abortion on 'View'

‘Get Out of My Vagina!’ Whoopi Rages at McCain in Meltdown Over SCOTUS, Abortion on 'Vie
"Thursday’s The View started off with an astounding nearly 10-minute-long meltdown over Justice Kennedy’s retirement from the Supreme Court.
...Whoopi angrily attacking host Meghan McCain, Republicans and Christians for potentially challenging Roe v Wade.
“Many people are reeling” from this announcement, Whoopi began, before playing a clip of President Trump telling supporters at a North Dakota rally last night that he needed to appoint more Republican judges. That sent the table into an uproar.
“Yeah. Let's have everybody a Republican. The Supreme Court, the Congress, the presidency!” Joy Behar raged. “What is that called? Dictatorship I believe!” she said in disgust.
She continued ranting about how the Founding Fathers were “rolling over in their graves” at this news. “What happened to separation of powers? What happened to checks and balances in this country? Gone!” she complained.
Meghan McCain try to explain to Behar calmly that the pendulum was simply swinging in the direction of Republicans after Democrats had control of all three branches at one point in Obama's presidency.
It was then Whoopi’s turn to rage that abortion rights we're going to be “taken away” from Republicans who “don't care” about women's rights:
I don't like hearing, again, that I’m trying to take your rights away. I have to tell you, as a woman, I think you're trying to take my rights away. Okay? You don't care. [ Applause ]
...You don't want people to take your guns? Get out of my behind! Get out of my vagina! Get out![ Applause ]
Read all!

No comments: