Sunday, September 23, 2018

"At the nail salon today. Things were hopping all the pedicure chairs were full, all the seats at the nail bars, and ladies were waiting. I'd say there were about 35 of us in there, including the nail techs. #KavanaughAccuser #HoldTheVote"

See the source imageJellenne on Twitter: "At the nail salon today. Things were hopping all the pedicure chairs were full, all the seats at the nail bars, and ladies were waiting. I'd say there were about 35 of us in there, including the nail techs. #KavanaughAccuser #HoldTheVote"



I looked at my tech, 20 something Vietnamese-American "Jackie" studying for her nursing degree at ASU. What do you think, Jackie?
She frowned,
pulled down her "mask" and said, "She's a liar", pulled her mask back up and continued with my nails.
#KavanaughAccuser #HoldTheVote
12
459
1.3K




The entire salon burst out laughing. Then someone's grandma from the Pedi-Chairs spoke up and said "Why don't they see this in DC? Why is the GOP so scared?" The conversation exploded again. #KavanaughAccuser #HoldTheVote
9
397
1.1K




This went on, back and forth the entire time I was there getting my nails done--60 minutes at least. New clients would walk in, and join right in the conversation. NOT ONE WOMAN THOUGHT HE IS GUILTY. NONE.
#KavanaughAccuser #HoldTheVote And they were all pissed off!


Much more, read all!

No comments: