Thursday, January 17, 2019

I’ll take Two bags please. – Da Tech Guy Blog

Image result for plastic grocery bags environmental impactI’ll take Two bags please. – Da Tech Guy Blog:
"The other day I was in line at a store when I overheard the gentleman ahead of me vehemently insist that he didn’t want to take a second bag “…to Save the Earth!”
He said that was such earnest sincerity that I’m sure he believed it.
And I’m sure that when I chuckled at him, that I hurt his delicate feelings.
But if anybody believes that by not taking the extra plastic bag they can “Save the Earth” they are delusional. 
This delusion has fed an unknown number of local ordinances which have criminalized plastic bags, straws, and now printed receipts.
This is bunk.
In fact not using plastic bags is more of a danger to our environment then using plastic bags..."
Read all!

No comments: