Saturday, February 23, 2019

Jussie Smollett's alleged hoax got more media attention than my son, who was shot and killed in Chicago | Fox News

Carmia Tang with her son Jeremy Tang, who was shot and killed in Chicago September 3, 2017.Jussie Smollett's alleged hoax got more media attention than my son, who was shot and killed in Chicago | Fox News
"My son was shot and killed in Chicago – where is his national media attention?
My name is Carmia Tang.
My only child, Jeremy Alexander Tang, was murdered in Chicago on Sept. 3, 2017.
Jeremy’s murder case is among over 700 unsolved murders in Chicago.
I am disgusted by the national media attention that the Jussie Smollett case has received. Meanwhile – right now – we have hundreds of mothers left with unanswered questions and unsolved cases.
Parents and families of gun violence victims matter too.
Can we please get the same efforts and national media attention that Smollett got with his alleged attack?..."
Read all.

No comments: