Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Well, now I have some teams to root for!-----America-Hating Soccer Star and Anthem Kneeler Megan Rapinoe: "I'm Not Going to the F**king White House!" (VIDEO)

America-Hating Soccer Star and Anthem Kneeler Megan Rapinoe: "I'm Not Going to the F**king White House!" (VIDEO)
"Radical leftist Megan Rapinoe started kneeling during the national anthem back in 2016. 
She said it was a protest against “white supremacy” and in support of black lives matter movement. 
She later said it was a protest against the treatment of gays in the US.
(She should try Iran!)
But last week she said her protesting during the anthem is her f*** you to Trump and all of his racism.
Megan Rapinoe is a captain of the US women’s soccer team.
...In response Megan Rapinoe told reporters, “I’m not going to the f**king White House!”...




Embedded video

“I’m not going to the fucking White House.” - @mPinoe

No comments: