Wednesday, October 23, 2019

GOP Rep. Palmer: 'Schiff's a Liar -- I Hope It Gets Back to Him' | Breitbart

GOP Rep. Palmer: 'Schiff's a Liar -- I Hope It Gets Back to Him' | Breitbart:

Image result for  wikicommons images Gary Palmer“I was in a briefing Wednesday with Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), and I was with the senator Thursday morning, and I am at the point the story has changed on the whistleblower that I am now referring to that individual, whoever it is, as an unnamed collaborator in effort to overthrow a president,” Palmer said on Monday’s “Matt & Aunie Show.”
The Alabama Republican went on to call Schiff a liar, which Palmer said was demonstrated by his track record.
“Schiff’s a liar,” he continued. “I hope it gets back to him. It’s the consensus that we have. He’s proven himself over and over again to be unreliable. He makes things up as he goes.”

No comments: