Monday, October 26, 2020
"No media outlet is reporting the truly important data from the C-19 pandemic.
The death rate is falling even though the case rate is increasing.
For comparison, the CDC reported 600,000 cancer deaths in 2018 for an average of 1,644 per day.
- This poor man is trying to educate a lunatic asylum
- "No wonder our constituents are writing to us with ever greater conspiracy theories, because our actions defy rational explanation." Here, here!!
- Gotta love the English rhetorical and debate skill. No teleprompter, no notes
- It is a terrible shame that such voices of reason are drowned out by the doom-mongering “experts” with their catastrophically incorrect modelling.
- This man is a REAL HERO for his country. Not some fake hero shill who wears a mask to save grandma who’s miserable locked up in a nursing home like a prisoner.
- 1825 - The Erie Canal opened in upstate New York. The 363-mile canal connected Lake Erie and the Hudson River at a cost of $7,602,000.
- 1854 - Charles William Post was born. He was the inventor of "Grape Nuts," "Postum" and "Post Toasties."
- 1858 - H.E. Smith patented the rotary-motion washing machine.
- 1881 - The "Gunfight at the OK Corral" took place in Tombstone, AZ. The fight was between Wyatt Earp, his two brothers and Doc Holiday and the Ike Clanton Gang.
Sunday, October 25, 2020
During CNN’s post-debate analysis, Anderson Cooper 360° anchor Anderson Cooper pointed out that Trump went after “Biden on the issue of fracking to extract oil and gas.”
Cooper then showed a clip of the Trump-Biden exchange on fracking, where Biden claimed that he “never said ‘I oppose fracking.’”
Cooper then appeared to try to lead Dale into giving the answer he wanted by saying, “Daniel, he [Biden] then, later on, added that he had called for an end to fracking on federal land.”
Dale then dropped a bomb on CNN talking heads: “In this case, Trump is correct. Biden did make anti-fracking comments during the Democratic primary in 2019 and 2020. Trump was not lying.” [Emphasis added.]
What was Treisman’s motive? He must be one of those evil Proud Boys or crazy QAnon freaks we keep hearing so much about, right?
Wrong. But to find out the actual motive, you have to go all the way down to paragraph 15 of the WaPo story (emphasis mine)..Read the whole thing..."
- 1854 - The Charge of the Light Brigade took place during the Crimean War. The British were winning the Battle of Balaclava when Lord James Cardigan received an order to attack the Russians...
- 1917 - The Bolsheviks (Communists) under Vladimir Ilyich Lenin seized power in Russia.
- 1929 - Alber B. Fall, of U.S. President Harding's cabinet, was found guilty of taking a bribe. He was sentenced to a year in prison and fined $100,000.
- 1955 - The microwave oven, for home use, was introduced by The Tappan Company.
- 1983 - U.S. troops and soldiers from six Caribbean nations invaded Grenada to restore order and provide protection to U.S. citizens after a recent coup within Grenada's Communist (pro-Cuban) government.
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Covid deaths are declining!
Media/democrats are lying!
Table 1. Deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)... reported to NCHS by week ending date, United States.
Why are taxpayers paying for democrat propaganda censors ?---NPR Slammed For Dismissing Coverage Of Hunter Biden Scandal As A 'Waste Of Time' | USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page
"National Public Radio (NPR), which is funded both by private donations and taxpayer dollars, got blasted Thursday after dismissing the New York Post’s reports on the growing Hunter Biden email scandal as not a real story and a waste of their listeners’ time.
...NPR public editor Kelly McBride said in response to the remark that there are “many, many red flags in that New York Post investigation” and said the intelligence officials have warned “that Russia has been working overtime” to further the allegations.
On Monday, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe confirmed that the Post’s story “is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”...Read all.
- Biden has been alluding to alcohol being involved in the crash for nearly a decade. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.
- He told a similar story during a public appearance in 2007.
- More recently, the vice presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn has found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.
- It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists...Read all!
"I DOUBT THEY’VE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT THE ECONOMIC HARM NOR THE UNTREATED ILLNESSES AND DEPRESSION ATTENDANT;
NOR IS IT LIKELY THEY’VE INCORPORATED THE HARM DONE CHILDREN BY SOCIAL ISOLATION AND LOSS OF LEARNING COINCIDENTAL TO SCHOOL CLOSURES.
SO THIS IS A WAY LOW-BALL ESTIMATE:
‘Enormous impact’ of COVID-19 translates to 2.5 million years of potential life lost.--Posted by Sarah Hoyt"
- This "news" video and report was on WOOD-TV in Grand Rapids MI., had nothing to do with Michigan at all.
- She worked all day, never been confirmed with COVID.
- Dies of 24 hours later of "medical-related issues"?
- After "testing positive for COVID-19".
- She didn't die of COVID!
- Stop the lies!
- News intended to induce hysteria and sway an election!
- 1632 - Scientist Anthony van Leeuwenhoek was born in Delft, Holland. He created the first microscope lenses that were powerful enough to observe single-celled animals.
- 1648 - The Holy Roman Empire was effectively destroyed by the Peace of Westphalia that brought an end to the Thirty Years War.
- 1929 - In the U.S., investors dumped more than 13 million shares on the stock market. The day is known as "Black Tuesday."
- 1948 - The term "cold war" was used for the first time. It was in a speech by Bernard Baruch before the Senate War Investigating Committee.
- 1962 - During the Cuban Missile Crisis, U.S. military forces went on the highest alert in the postwar era in preparation for a possible full-scale war with the Soviet Union. The U.S. blockade of Cuba officially began on this day.
Friday, October 23, 2020
- The American response has been far better than critics acknowledge.