Sunday, January 19, 2020

ZOMG We're All Gonna Die: 2019 Second-Hottest Year on Record (Except It Isn't) | VodkaPundit

ZOMG We're All Gonna Die: 2019 Second-Hottest Year on Record (Except It Isn't) | VodkaPundit
"First I'll show you some very scary headlines. 
Then I'll give you a 20-pound salt lick to take them with.
• Earth just suffered through a new second hottest year on record.
...No, we're not all going to die. 
According to the smartest sources in the world, we have literally months before that's going to happen.
When I saw the latest climate hysteria headlines earlier this week, I did what any rational person would do: I cashed out my IRA and spent it all on hookers and blow. My wife would like to have a few words with me, but she's required to say them via her divorce lawyer.
I'm kidding, I swear.
No, the first thing I did was go to the ever-reliable climate sanity site, Watts Up With That, to get a little perspective. 
And sure enough, Anthony Watts' latest item did just that.
Here's what our "second warmest year on record" looks like with Anthony's historical perspective added in:
(Chart courtesy of Anthony Watt.)
But how can the eggheads at NASA publish recorded numbers that are just so wrong?...
Read all!

No comments: