Thursday, February 27, 2020

Why the Left Calls Good People Racist – American Greatness

Why the Left Calls Good People Racist – American Greatness:
  • If good liberals and conservatives don’t fight the Left, truth loses.
  •  If truth loses, all is lost.
Image result for media lies"A few weeks ago, I devoted my column to an article about me published in Newsweek under the headline “Conservative Radio Host Ridicules Anne Frank.” 
As the full context of my comments in the video made clear, it was a lie.
To its credit, after its editor was notified of this fact, Newsweek changed the headline and made revisions to the article and issued a correction.
Since then, two more smears have been spread about me, one by an official at Purdue University and the other by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, the major source of news in Canada...
...If good liberals and conservatives don’t fight the Left, truth loses. 
If truth loses, all is lost.

No comments: