Sunday, May 31, 2020

I was accosted by a mask(ed) Nazi | the Aspen beat

I was accosted by a mask(ed) Nazi | the Aspen beat
"Was she a mask Nazi, or a masked Nazi?
She was both.
Image result for whitmer mask Here’s the story.
I was hiking alone in the Colorado Rockies.
I encountered a woman rounding a bend in the trail who muttered something to me as we passed one another.
I said, “Excuse me?”
She unloaded on me with a tirade of unprintable curses and uncompromising demands that I wear a mask, like hers.
So worked up was she that the microdroplets expectorated straight through her mask at approximately 3,400 mph.
Colorado still does not require masks for solitary activities like showering (I sincerely hope not to encounter her there) and hiking alone in the woods.
Apparently, she personally has a different rule and she insists that everyone else follow it...
Read all.

No comments: