Thursday, July 02, 2020

BREAKING: BLM Militant To Cop, “I Wanna Hang Him From A F**king Tree, Like He Do Us.”

BREAKING: BLM Militant To Cop, “I Wanna Hang Him From A F**king Tree, Like He Do Us.”
"...On Tuesday, an unidentified, black man spoke to a group of protesters in front of New York City’s City Hall declaring his disdain and hated for police.
According to the Daily Caller, the BLM militant said he wanted to hang police officers, step on their necks, and “neutralize” them, a Daily Caller News Foundation video shows. “I want to neutralize them, like they do us,” the man said, “I want to hang him from a f**king tree like he do us,” said the man as he held on to a lampost and gave a speech to fellow protestors, the video shows.
“I want to put my foot on his neck, like he do us,” the man said.
His uncalled for and disrespectful comments were applauded and cheered by a large crowd of protesters...Read all.

No comments: