Wednesday, July 29, 2020

DISGUSTING DEMOCRATS!-Must read/view!!--"The Democrats shredded the social compact today".--Ace of Spades HQ

Ace of Spades HQ--
Supercut: "I'm Reclaiming My Time!"
"The Democrats shredded the social compact today.
As they shred it every day, lately -- there's not much left.

  • Today they shredded the social compact by defending and justifying terrorist attacks on law-abiding Americans.
  • They also shredded it by holding a Stalinesque show trial of AG Barr.
They would "ask questions" -- really lob unfounded accusations -- and then cut off Barr as he attempted to answer. 
They would shout "I'm reclaiming my time!" as a way of telling Barr to shut up, as they did not want his answers to count against their five minutes of time.
I wondered why Barr didn't just walk out of the hearing.
I think that obese malignant dwarf Jerry Nadler might have actually tried instructing the Sergeant of Arms of the House to put Barr under arrest if he tried to leave.
I think that's where we are now.
Here's a supercut of the animals flinging shit at the zoo...
...THERE IS NO GOING BACK.
We're in the endgame now, to put it in terms that feminized manbabies Jonathan Last, David French, and Jonah Goldberg can understand.


Great Minds Alert: Dave Reaboi wrote this independently of me--
Fuck You:
* Actually, I don't think they're committed to that fantasy; I think they also have a plan of simply defecting fully to the left, if the left ever agrees to take them.
Unfortunately for all of us, the left won't agree to repatriate them into civil leftwing society, so they have to play this game of pretending to be somewhere "on the right" to collect money from their Democrat and corporate donors to pay their rent.--posted by Ace at 05:40 PM

No comments: