Monday, July 06, 2020

Sean Malone - "So I had to go to an Australian news source to...

Sean Malone - "So I had to go to an Australian news source to...
"So I had to go to an Australian news source to discover that the driver of the vehicle that sped into BLM protesters in Seattle is an African American. 
I have to assume that American media outlets know this, and decided intentionally not to mention it to create the implication that this was a racist murder, rather than a guy driving recklessly on what he thought was an abandoned highway. 
I increasingly feel like I'm living somewhere akin to the former USSR, in terms of the way the media are dedicated to a particular narrative regardless of the facts. 
At least unlike in the USSR I can access alternative sources to our equivalent of Pravda."- David Bernstein"

ABC.NET.AU
Video captures a white Jaguar driving into a small crowd of demonstrators on a closed highway in Seattle, hitting two and launching them into the air.

No comments: