Saturday, October 31, 2020
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) spoke to Hispanic Americans at a campaign stop in McAllen, Texas, on Friday, telling them that she and former Vice President Joe Biden’s “first order of business” is to get rid of President Trump’s tax cuts...
As Breitbart News’s John Nolte has reported, the Trump tax cuts, known as the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA), were a boon for the middle class.
The cuts practically doubled the standard deduction for singles from $6,350 in 2017 to $12,000 in 2018; nearly doubled the standard deduction for married couples from $12,700 to $24,400; and bumped up the child tax credit from $1,000 in 2017 to $2,000 in 2018...Read all.
- The clown in the White House just brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
- The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
- The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
- The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
- The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
- The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
- The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!
- The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
- This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
- The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
- The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
- This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.
- The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
FBI says Whitmer kidnap plotter also wanted to hang Trump and Republicans, dismantling Democrats' narrative - TheBlaze
IMPORTANT: Gaffney, Segal, Loudon and Beattie Discuss the Planned Chaos and Violence Coming to America's Streets Next Week by the Organized Left
On Thursday journalist Millie Weaver posted video of leftist groups including Black Lives Matter, being led by far left organizer Lisa Fithian, and including federal employees plotting their mass chaos in the nation’s capitol next week.
Fithian is heard in the video telling her minions to support their cohorts with guns who are plotting to take over federal buildings...Read all!
"This is one scenario for the future. Be afraid, not of global warming, but totalitarians."
- 1517 - Martin Luther posted the 95 Theses on the door of the Wittenberg Palace Church. The event marked the start of the Protestant Reformation in Germany.
- 1926 - Magician Harry Houdini died of gangrene and peritonitis resulting from a ruptured appendix.
- 1940 - The British air victory in the Battle of Britain prevented Germany from invading Britain.
- 1941 - Mount Rushmore was declared complete after 14 years of work. At the time the 60-foot busts of U.S. Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln were finished.
- 1941 - The U.S. Navy destroyer Reuben James was torpedoed by a German submarine near Iceland. The U.S. had not yet entered World War II. More than 100 men were killed.
- 1969 - Wal-Mart Discount City stores were incorporated as Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- 1984 - Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was assassinated near her residence by two Sikh security guards. Her son, Rajiv, was sworn in as prime minister.
Friday, October 30, 2020
We now have hundreds of thousands of so-called ‘cases’, ‘infections’ and ‘positive tests’ but hardly any sick people
- So says the World Doctors Alliance in an Open Letter to World Governments and Citizens of the World.
Ya think there might be more to this report?-----Beloved Melvindale teen dies after testing positive for COVID
Ben Shapiro hits AOC with history lesson after she lashes out over Amy Coney Barrett's confirmation - TheBlaze
- A top doctor who served as an expert witness for the U.S. Congress says that even after a COVID-19 vaccine is available, mask wearing and other social distancing measures will remain mandatory.
- 1831 - Escaped slave Nat Turner was apprehended in Southampton County, VA, several weeks after leading the bloodiest slave uprising in American history.
- 1938 - Orson Welles' "The War of the Worlds" aired on CBS radio. The belief that the realistic radio dramatization was a live news event about a Martian invasion caused panic among listeners.
- 1945 - The U.S. government announced the end of shoe rationing.
- 1975 - The New York Daily News ran the headline "Ford to City: Drop Dead." The headline came a day after U.S. President Gerald R. Ford said he would veto any proposed federal bailout of New York City.
- 1995 - Federalist prevailed over separatists in Quebec in a referendum concerning secession from the federation of Canada.
Thursday, October 29, 2020
UPS says it has found the contents of Tucker Carlson's lost package reportedly 'damning' to the Biden family - TheBlaze
BLM protesters chant 'Every city, every town, burn the precincts to the ground!' as second night of Philadelphia riots erupt - TheBlaze
Cheese eating surrender monkeys!-----French Ambassador After Islamist Beheading: “France is a Muslim Country”
"With regard to COVID, we are awash in unreliable or even intentionally misleading empirical claims.
A neurosurgeon from D.C. who understands statistics analyzes a popular claim that is being made on behalf of mask mandates.
I encountered a Washington Post figure making its way through social media, suggesting that not wearing masks is conclusively the reason for COVID spread:
I pulled the % wearing masks variable from the graph (in and by itself a dubious measurement), and correlated it with the Rt value (that you can pull from Rt.live).
Furthermore, the graph is titled “Fewer covid-19 symptoms reported in states with higher rates of mask use” — which is completely wrong! The data do not graph symptoms, only the loose perceptions of individuals who “know” someone, who were surveyed.
The fact that this passes off as “journalism” or “science” is incredibly pathetic — and it is being “liked” on social media by people who should know better.
Hope you can make a comment or two regarding this.
This kind of fake science is rampant, and as our correspondent says, the motivation is political.
- The chances of an infected person dying from the coronavirus fell from 25% to 7% in one study
Whacked out libs!-----Baltimore Museum of Art sale of Warhol painting criticized - The Washington Post
In case your media missed this-----30 Officers Injured in Anti-Police Protests in Philadelphia - Washington Free Beacon
"At least 30 police officers were injured in Philadelphia on Monday night—including one sergeant who was hit by a truck—while responding to anti-police riots.
Unrest broke out in West Philadelphia after police fatally shot a black man who, they say, had brandished a knife while running toward officers.
Rioters also threw rocks and other projectiles at dozens of officers, who were later taken to the hospital.
(All the areas marked with a magenta triangle on the map have no power.)
- 1618 - Sir Walter Raleigh was beheaded under a sentence that had been brought against him 15 years earlier for conspiracy against King James I.
- 1901 - Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President McKinley, was electrocuted.
- 1945 - The first ballpoint pens to be made commercially went on sale at Gimbels Department Store in New York at the price of $12.50 each.
- 1956 - Israel invaded Egypt's Sinai Peninsula during the Suez Canal Crisis.
- 1969 - The U.S. Supreme Court ordered an immediate end to all school segregation.
- 1974 - U.S. President Gerald Ford signed a new law forbidding discrimination in credit applications on the basis of sex or marital status
- 1998 - South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission condemned both apartheid and violence committed by the African National Congress.