Thursday, November 19, 2020

Candace Owens sues Facebook fact-checkers for defamation: 'Time to fact-check the fact-checkers' - TheBlaze

Candace Owens sues Facebook fact-checkers for defamation: 'Time to fact-check the fact-checkers' - TheBlaze

"Quite literally a doctor gave his opinion about COVID-19, which I shared, and Facebook issued a strike on my account because they said only information that they agree with about COVID-19 ... was acceptable," she explained. "I decided I was not going to give up and sit down. The fact-checkers ... are activists for the left that shut down your speech if they don't like it." "It is time to fact-check the fact-checkers," the conservative firebrand added. "I'm going to put these suckers through discovery and figure out what the relationship is that they have with Facebook."

No comments: