"Donald Trump is nearing a crossroads.
- ...The harassment during the transition became thematic for Trump’s next four years, which saw false evidence submitted to federal courts
- and other classified documents illegally leaked.
- No prior president has faced such hysterical opposition bent on removing him from office by a special prosecutor, concocted charges that he
should be deposed under the 25th Amendment and,
- finally, a failed attempt at removal via impeachment.
- The president’s private phone calls to foreign leaders were leaked.
- Media darlings and anonymous opponents within the government boasted of sabotaging Trump’s initiatives.
- Washington analysts and retired military officers hyped coup scenarios about how best to use force to remove him from office.
So it is a bit rich for the media to now warn of Trump’s dangers to the spirit of smooth presidential transitions.
Such protocols were deliberately rendered null and void in 2016.
But all that is past.
What matters now are the interests of the country first and Trump’s constituents second.
So Trump has a number of pathways...Read all.