Sunday, September 26, 2021
Cuz, you know. Men have babies too-----ACLU redacts RBG quote on abortion to remove 'offensive' mention of women | The Post Millennial
"The ACLU posted a tweet supporting abortion access and used a quote from deceased Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
“...conservative” party votes to let the government drag my two daughters (and yours) at gunpoint off to some foreign war run by loser generals obsessed with “white rage” instead of victory..."
“In an unbelievable move, both House and Senate Republicans, many of whom view themselves as “defense hawks,” voted to add far-left language to the bill that would draft our young daughters in a time of national emergency.
In the House, 135 Republicans voted last night to do just that.”
So a huge part of the “conservative” party votes to let the government drag my two daughters (and yours) at gunpoint off to some foreign war run by loser generals obsessed with “white rage” instead of victory, who can’t even lose a war correctly, and who promise to warn actual communists before our attacks so that they’ll have maximum opportunity to kill my daughters (and yours)?
How about you let the other party own that one? This is clown world.--Posted by Robert Shibley"
- 1892 - "The King of Marches" was introduced to the general public.
- 1950 - U.N. troops recaptured the South Korean capital of Seoul from the North Koreans during the Korean Conflict.
- 1955 - The New York Stock Exchange suffered its worst decline since 1929 when the word was released concerning U.S. President Eisenhower's heart attack.
- 1960 - The first televised debate between presidential candidates Richard M. Nixon and John F. Kennedy took place in Chicago, IL.
- 1969 - "The Brady Bunch" series premiered on ABC-TV.
- 2001 - In Kabul, Afghanistan, the abandoned U.S. Embassy was stormed by protesters. It was the largest anti-Amercian protest since the terror attacks on New York City and Washington, DC, on September 11.
- 2006 - Facebook was opened to everyone at least 13 years or older with a valid email address.
Saturday, September 25, 2021
The ignorance of the left is only eclipsed by their hate-----The Lincoln Project Finally Gave The World An Ivermectin Parody Video Mocking Conservatives' Love Of Horse Drugs
Trump supporters skeptical of an FDA-approved drug their favorite president helped fast-track into production have had no problem taking medication often used for horses and other livestock, even after the company that’s made it warned it shouldn’t be used to treat COVID..Read all.
Nationwide shortage of REAL hate requires "innovation"-----Black man arrested for ‘N-word’ graffiti, swastikas at Emory University
ACLU ridiculed for changing pro-abortion quote from Ruth Bader Ginsburg to make it trans inclusive - TheBlaze
RINO asserts no vote fraud!--MUST see!-----How The California Recall Election Will Affect The Republican Party : NPR
RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: ...Larry Elder was making claims of voter fraud in the days before the election. He did walk it back a little bit in his concession speech. But still, what are the implications of this line coming over and over again from the GOP?
GOLDBERG: It's suicidal. And we even saw going into the final home stretch of the recall, Donald Trump was talking about how the system was already rigged, the election had already been stolen. It's dishonest. It's a lie. But it's also just sand-poundingly stupid politics to tell your most ardent voters there's no point in showing up because the system is already rigged against you. But the fact that this is what so many of the base of the Republican Party want to hear, even though it is not in the political self-interest of the party, is a great example of the larger dysfunction that the Republican Party has got itself caught up in.
MARTIN: The House investigation into the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol is going on right now, despite efforts by GOP leaders to undermine it. When you talk about the built-in political price that the GOP will suffer for pushing this line about voter fraud when there isn't any, what about undermining the House investigation into an attack on the U.S. Capitol? I mean, is that something that the party will pay a price for in the midterms? Or does it not move Republican voters at this point?...Read all.
"Norway will end all COVID-19-related restrictions starting Saturday, Sept. 25, the government announced, joining a growing list of countries and states that have removed pandemic curbs.
“It is 561 days since we introduced the toughest measures in Norway in peacetime … Now the time has come to return to a normal daily life,” Prime Minister Erna Solberg told a news conference on Friday.
The virus can now be considered as one of several respiratory illnesses with seasonal variation, said Geir Bukholm, the assistant director for the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, according to local media.
...Norway will no longer require businesses to implement social distancing measures...Read all.
Because the goal was to dole out contracts (with political contributions to quickly follow), not provide a product or service.-----Garbage odyssey: San Francisco's bizarre, costly quest for the perfect trash can - Mission Local
"...Rather than use off-the-shelf models, San Francisco has engaged in a years-long process to design cans that'll cost thousands of dollars apiece.
Reads like a novel. A novel recounting the Soviet-ization of America. Read it all!-----How Racial Anxiety Conquered an Orchestra and Crushed a Career
- But six of Zimmermann’s ex-colleagues and the orchestra’s own documents tell a very different story. They suggest that Zimmermann himself was the target of a witch hunt, instigated by a black oboist whom Zimmermann had stuck his neck out to help...Read all.
- 1513 - The Pacific Ocean was discovered by Spanish explorer Vasco Nunez de Balboa when he crossed the Isthmus of Panama. He named the body of water the South Sea. He was truly just the first European to see the Pacific Ocean.
- 1775 - Ethan Allen was captured by the British during the American Revolutionary War. He was leading the attack on Montreal.
- 1789 - The first U.S. Congress adopted 12 amendments to the Constitution. Ten of the amendments became the Bill of Rights.
- 1981 - Sandra Day O'Connor became the first female justice of the U.S. Supreme Court when she was sworn in as the 102nd justice. She had been nominated the previous July by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 1983 - A Soviet military officer, Stanislav Petrov, averted a potential worldwide nuclear war. He declared a false alarm after a U.S. attack was detected by a Soviet early warning system. It was later discovered the alarms had been set off when the satellite warning system mistakenly interpreted sunlight reflections off clouds as the presence of enemy missiles.
- 1995 - Ross Perot announced that he would form the Independence Party.
Friday, September 24, 2021
Glenn Beck: Biden's tax proposal targets bank accounts with more than $600. 'That's NOT for the wealthy. That's for EVERYONE.' - TheBlaze
Joy Reid Complains About 'Missing White Women Syndrome.' So Why Won't She Ever Mention Missing Black Women?
- Remember Brittanee Drexel? The blonde 17-year-old girl who went missing in Myrtle Beach, SC? Odds are you don’t remember her story because, though she was kidnapped, gang-raped, beaten, murdered, and fed to alligators, horrific details a ghoulish news media would usually fawn over, her attackers were all black men. That can’t make the headlines, though. What would people think?
- What about that time when blonde and blue-eyed Rachel Stephenson was abducted by Raliek Chambers? She escaped hours later. The story never made it to the mainstream media.
- Remember when former model Rebecca Landrith was abducted and killed by Tracy Rollins, Jr. in May of 2021?...Read all.
Read it!!-----Heartbreaking Letter from Jan. 6 Prisoner in Solitary Confinement! DC Gitmo Violates International Codes on Torture
"Jonathan Mellis, a detainee from January 6th, wrote us from solitary confinement last week.
Mellis has been detained without bond since his arrest in February.
- Here is the direct letter from Jonathan Mellis addressing the American people:
The DOJ and the Biden Administration are doing everything in their power to break me.
I write this from solitary confinement on September 15 with no clear explanation as to why I’ve been isolated or how long I will be here.
GOP lawmakers introduce articles of impeachment against Biden: 'He's done so much damage to this country in less than nine months' - TheBlaze
- The agency didn't just botch the initial test. It resisted mass testing.
Those failures were legion, and they were spread across multiple officials, agencies, and layers of government.
A sure path to despotism!-----Overwhelming majority of college students say shouting down a speaker is acceptable: survey | The College Fix
"Sixty-six percent of college students think shouting down a speaker they disagree with is acceptable to shut down their talk, and another 23 percent believe violence can be used to cancel a speech, according to a wide-scale survey released this week.
The 2021 College Free Speech Rankings, a follow-up on the first survey in 2020, asked over 37,000 students at 159 top-ranked U.S. colleges and universities to share their views about free speech on campus.
...Not only do 66 percent of students say it is acceptable to shout down a speaker to prevent them from speaking on campus, that result is up four percentage points from last year...Read all.
Biden’s Multi-Trillion-Dollar Spending Plans & Tax Hikes Will Have 3 Devastating Economic Consequences, New Study Warns
- Here are the three main ways Biden’s plans would hurt, not help, Americans’ economic fortunes.
1. Weaker Economic Growth...
2. Lower Worker Compensation...
3. Declining Standard of Living...Read all!
Former FDA chief says US coming to a tipping point 'where masks become optional,' criticizes CDC's messaging - TheBlaze
With excellent "graduation rates"!!-----Disgusting! Child abuse!-----Maspeth HS diplomas 'not worth the paper' they're printed on
- 1869 - Thousands of businessmen were financially ruined after a panic on Wall Street. The panic was caused by an attempt to corner the gold market by Jay Gould and James Fisk.
- 1934 - Babe Ruth played his last game as a New York Yankee player.
- 1938 - Don Budge became the first tennis player to win all four of the major titles when he won the U.S. Tennis Open. He had already won the Australian Open, the French Open and the British Open.
- 1955 - U.S. President Dwight Eisenhower suffered a heart attack while on vacation in Denver, CO.
- 1957 - U.S. President Eisenhower sent federal troops to Little Rock, AR, to enforce school integration.
- 1960 - The first nuclear powered aircraft carrier was launched. The USS Enterprise set out from Newport News, VA.
- 1977 - "The Love Boat" debuted on ABC-TV. The theme song was sung by Jack Jones and was written by Paul Williams and Charles Fox.
Thursday, September 23, 2021
...The Stat is literally true.
...The actual truth about the American tax system is that it is slightly progressive.
Lawmakers from both parties 'angrily stormed out' of classified Afghanistan briefing after Biden admin refused to answer 'basic' questions: report - TheBlaze
Trump to Glenn Beck: I REJECTED Milley's plan to leave military equipment in Afghanistan, and 'I GUARANTEE that's what happened to Biden' - TheBlaze
The recall rate of approved drugs certainly seems relevant to our current debates."
Yup. NPR lying again-----Facts Debunk NPR Claim that Global Warming Is Causing Dying Trees, Power Outages - ClimateRealism
"At the top of Google News search results this morning for “climate change,” National Public Radio (NPR) claims global warming is causing a mass die-off of trees in California and throughout the country, with the trees falling on power lines and causing power outages.
The NPR article, “Climate Change Is Killing Trees And Causing Power Outages,” attempts to shift blame for California power outages away from utilities’ negligence and poor government forest management to blaming global warming, instead....Read all.
An entire political party full of them!-----Here's How to Tell Within 5 Minutes If Someone Isn't as Smart as They Think | Inc.com
"...His certainty provides a perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect, a type of cognitive bias described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger in which people believe they're smarter and more skilled than they actually are.
As Dunning, a psychology professor at the University of Michigan, says, "if you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent.
As Bertrand Russell said, "one of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision."
Or as my grandfather said, "the dumber you are, the more you think you know."...Read all.
"Democratic politicians have repeatedly argued that criticizing a Democrat's behavior just isn't something a normal, kindhearted person would ever do.
- When several media outlets reported that Vice President Kamala Harris presided over a "toxic" work environment where "people feel treated like s—t," the VP's allies lashed out at the "gendered" criticism voiced by former Harris staffers and current Biden administration officials. Senior Democrats even suggested sexist media coverage was to blame for Harris's low approval rating.
- BuzzFeed reported similar allegations from former staffers against Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D., Wash.), who reportedly "berated staff in front of others, demanded grueling hours, and maintained an office culture marked by constantly changing expectations and little tolerance for error." The Democratic congresswoman insisted she was the real victim. "Women of color are often unjustly targeted, regularly held to higher standards than their male colleagues, and always put under a sexist microscope," said Jayapal's chief of staff, Lilah Pomerance, who dismissed the comments from former staffers as "cherry picked" and riddled with "ugly stereotypes."