Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Yes, they haten us. They REALLY hate us!-----MSNBC Loses Their Minds When They See These Flags Hanging Everywhere

MSNBC Loses Their Minds When They See These Flags Hanging Everywhere
"...MSNBC contributor Mara Gay said Tuesday that she was “disturbed” to see “dozens of American flags” flown by Donald Trump supporters during a weekend trip to Long Island, New York.
The left-wing editorial board member for The New York Times was also distressed by what she called expletives on the trucks against President Biden, describing the flag-flying Trump supporters as sending a clear message: “This is my country … not your country. I own this.”
The statement was stunning, to say the least.
“I was on Long Island this weekend visiting a really dear friend, and I was really disturbed. I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with explicatives [sic] against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and in some cases just dozens of American flags, which is also just disturbing … Essentially the message was clear. This is my country. This is not your country. I own this,” Gay said...Read all.

No comments: