Saturday, July 31, 2021
Biden admin sends back 27 Cubans escaping oppressive regime while releasing 50k migrants from elsewhere into US without court dates - TheBlaze
Scientists Warn That Within 6 Months Humanity Will Run Out Of Things To Call Racist | The Babylon Bee
- ATLANTA, GA—Calling brand new things racist—that no one would ever have thought could be racist—is fun, and everyone loves it.
- But as each new day people breathlessly inform us of the racist history of things like crossword puzzles and punctuality, scientists are warning of an impending catastrophe.
- “At this current rate of coming up with new things that are racist,” warned racism scientist Frank Greene, “we’ll run out of new things to call racist
by the end of this year.”...Read all!
Joseph Hackett, you see, is a 51-year-old Trump supporter and member of an organization called the “Oath Keepers,” a group whose members have pledged to “defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.” (You can see how this ends already, can’t you?) ...Hackett came from his home in Florida to join the Trump “Stop the Steal” rally that took place on January 6.According to court documents, he entered the Capitol at 2:45 that afternoon. He left some ten minutes later, at 2:54. The next day, he went home. On May 28, he was apprehended by the FBI and indicted on a long list of charges, including conspiracy, obstruction of an official proceeding, destruction of government property, and illegally entering a restricted building...
Earlier: The insurrectionary crime of “parading.” “Now the press hypes up a bunch of people protesting in the Capitol as some sort of combination of Pearl Harbor and 9/11.
How different it was when Marxists stormed the Senate Building in October 2018 to protest the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh.”--Posted by Ed Driscoll"...Read all!
"China is not our friend.
I know. I’m really breaking news on that one, aren’t I?
However, they’re not. Seeing this fact shouldn’t be rocket science.
US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said China's possible involvement in Afghanistan could be "a positive thing"...He urged the Taliban to come to the "negotiating table... peacefully".
Here’s the problem with this.
...When the United States leaves a void somewhere, it creates a problem.
Understand, if China can find a way to screw us, they will...Read all.
"...Director Rochelle Walensky stated this week that “fully vaccinated people have just as much viral load as the unvaccinated, making it possible for them to spread the virus to others,” so school children should be masked.
She’s not alone, however.
- $50 million taxpayer dollars down the tubes
ergy Excellence in 2010 by Michigan officials who gave it millions of taxpayer dollars to develop green energy products.
Sakti3 was actively promoted by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation under Granholm, who is now the U.S. secretary of energy.
...But after 13 years, $50 million in taxpayer subsidies (according to Venture Beat) and a $90 million corporate buyout, the company’s run appears to have ended.
...Quartz went so far as to say, “In an industry riven with exaggeration and outright lying, Sastry’s resistance to sharing even seemingly innocuous performance data – including with her own employees – has prompted suspicion that she is evasive for reasons no more complicated than that she has little impressive to disclose.”
The suspicions appeared to be validated when in 2018 an electric industry publication reported that Dyson wrote off over 51 million euros ($60 million as of this writing) on its investment in Sakti3...Read all.
- Whole areas of research are off-limits. Top physicians treat patients based on their race. An ideological 'purge' is underway in American medicine.
...The meetings are largely a support group.
- ...I’ve heard from doctors who’ve been reported to their departments for criticizing residents for being late. (It was seen by their trainees as an act of racism.)
- I’ve heard from doctors who’ve stopped giving trainees honest feedback for fear of retaliation.
- I’ve spoken to those who have seen clinicians and residents refuse to treat patients based on their race or their perceived conservative politics...Read all.
Federal judge rules Christian web designer has 'monopoly' over her own creativity, must give equal access to LGBT customers - TheBlaze
"...Here are some primary questions that are unlikely to come up:
- First, who shot Ashli Babbitt and why? Perhaps she shouldn’t have been where she was and doing what she was doing, but she did not need to die. The American citizen and Air Force veteran was unarmed. Federal bureaucrats have kept the information on who shot Ashli from Babbitt’s husband, as well as from the American people, who have a right to know. Why?
- Second, did congressional leaders and other elected representatives, or their staffs, instigate the storming of the Capitol? The fact that the security profile at the Capitol that day was woefully inadequate and National Guard troops were doing other duty and then were later denied to Capitol Police begs this question. Also, the Big Show the Democrats made afterward, and are still making with the sham commission, shows consciousness of guilt; in other words, are they trying to cover something up?
- Third, why have American citizens who have been accused of only relatively minor crimes, such as trespassing, been held in jail without trial for more than six months? Why were they roughed up initially and kept in solitary confinement, as if they were political prisoners in Cuba? Why are their civil rights being violated? Does this mean that our Department of Justice (DoJ) has been politicized and is corrupt?...Read all.
- 1790 - The first U.S. patent was issued to Samuel Hopkins for his process for making potash and pearl ashes. The substance was used in fertilizer.
- 1945 - Pierre Laval of France surrendered to Americans in Austria.
- 1964 - The American space probe Ranger 7 transmitted pictures of the moon's surface.
- 1980 - China's population reached 1 billion.
- 1989 - A pro-Iranian group in Lebanon released a videotape reportedly showing the hanged body of American hostage William R. Higgins.
- 1991 - U.S. President George H.W. Bush and Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev signed the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty.
Friday, July 30, 2021
California reports higher COVID rates in areas with higher vaccination rates, and vice versa - TheBlaze
OpenVAERS Website Is "Currently Offline" After Number of COVID Vaccine Deaths Reaches 11,405 as Listed on the Website
The feds said "no". So Big Gretch decides what "fully reimbursed" means?-----Michigan adds $10M to flood aid for Wayne, Washtenaw residents impacted by June storm - mlive.com
"DETROIT, MI -- Wayne and Washtenaw county residents who aren’t fully reimbursed by the federal government for damages caused by severe flooding in June can now apply to receive state funding.
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signed a $384.7 million supplemental funding bill earlier this week that sets aside $10 million to assist residents who applied for disaster relief funds but were either denied or not fully covered...Read all.
Jen Psaki crumples when Fox News reporter grills her about face masks for vaccinated people - TheBlaze
Unintended Consequences: What the Surfside Condo Collapse Means to Agents and Underwriters, Plus Some Lessons Learned | Insurance Commentary with Bill Wilson
"Last week, I blogged about some of the initial commercial property insurance issues involving the Surfside, Florida condo collapse.
However, an email I received from a Tennessee agent last Friday represents a development I think is going to dramatically impact agents and underwriters on a daily basis.
- The agent for an HoA received a request/demand from a condo unit owner’s lender for information on the association’s insurance program. The lender wanted detailed information on policy coverages such as the property deductible amount, Ordinance Or Law coverage, how the replacement cost limit was calculated, separation of insureds/severability of interest clause, proof and details of liability coverage, etc...Read all.
"Bad weather is wreaking havoc in parts of the world.
Yes, it has been very hot in the Pacific Northwest.
- The temperature reality is that there is no trend from 1911-2020 in very hot (i.e., 99F+) days in the Pacific Northwest. That’s according to Cliff Mass, a professor of atmospheric sciences at the University of Washington and no one’s idea of a “climate denier.”
- It’s out-of-control wildfire season again, which is being fueled by the ongoing drought. Climate alarmists, of course, expect the public to believe that the drought is caused by global warming. But the natural history of the West over the past 1,100 years shows that megadroughts lasting as long as 200 years are the norm rather than the exception...Read all!
VIDEO: 4 CVS shoplifters seen 'picking the place dry' as crime continues to spiral out of control in San Francisco - TheBlaze
Redefining "racist indoctrination"-----Equity in schools and voter suppression are top concerns for Michigan’s new civil rights director
OpenVAERS Website Is "Currently Offline" After Number of COVID Vaccine Deaths Reaches 11,405 as Listed on the Website
The OpenVAERS website released its most recent weekly numbers on Saturday.
*OpenVAERS.com* is currently down. It has been down for hours. OpenVAERS is a privately run site that data mines the official CDC VAERS site. The more difficult to read CDC-linked *VAERS* website is still up.
According to the website there are now 11,405 reported deaths from the COVID vaccines in the United States according to the latest numbers.
Doctor Goes Off on New CDC Mask Guidance: 'Not Justifiable Whatsoever,' Will 'Backfire Big' by Guy Benson
Delaware US Attorney Blocked Hunter Biden Warrants and Subpoenas in Order to Protect the Joe Biden 2020 Election Effort - The Last Refuge
- 1942 - The WAVES were created by legislation signed by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt. The members of the Women's Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service were a part of the U.S. Navy.
- 1945 - The USS Indianapolis was torpedoed by a Japanese submarine. The ship had just delivered key components of the Hiroshima atomic bomb to the Pacific island of Tinian. Only 316 out of 1,196 men aboard survived the attack.
- 1956 - The phrase "In God We Trust" was adopted as the U.S. national motto.
- 1965 - U.S. President Johnson signed into law Social Security Act that established Medicare and Medicaid. It went into effect the following year.
- 1990 - In Spring Hill, TN, the first Saturn automobile rolled off the assembly line.
- 2003 - In Mexico, the last 'old style' Volkswagen Beetle rolled off an assembly line.
Thursday, July 29, 2021
The Tide Is Turning: Democrats Begin to Doubt Biden's Election 'Victory' as Majority of Voters Now Support Election Audits
"A charity in the border town of La Joya, Texas, reportedly has rented an entire hotel to house illegal immigrants who have tested positive for COVID-19, giving no notification to the local community...Read all.
They hate us. AND they want us punished!-----NYT reporter deletes tweets urging Trump supporters to be called 'enemies of the state' amid backlash | Fox News
- Katie Benner claims her original tweets were 'unclearly worded'
- New York Times reporter Katie Benner deleted tweets calling for Trump supporters to be considered "enemies of the state" after she faced viral backlash from critics.
- Whether it’s the fascist show trial in the House or the political prisoners in D.C. jails, John Hayward explains what’s really going on.
- The 1/6 rioters should be treated with the same severity as Black Lives Matter rioters. Since that is not remotely possible, all else is political theater and raw exercises of power, and I am weary of pretenses to the contrary.
- I’m weary of our ruling class sending the message that your home, business, and personal safety are at the mercy of violent Demcorat-approved grievance groups, but don’t you DARE do anything that makes the aristocracy in D.C. uncomfortable.
- I’m tired of hearing the Abolish the Police Party demand limitless scrutiny and aggressive defunding of the police who protect the rest of us, but unquestioning support and increased funding for the police who protect THEM. Why not protect the Capitol with social workers, huh?...Read all!!
"Everything started earlier this month when reports began to circulate.
...The Washington Post reported earlier this month, “White House officials have helped craft an agreement under which purchases of Hunter Biden’s artwork — which could be listed at prices as high as $500,000 — will be kept confidential from even the artist himself, in an attempt to avoid ethical issues that could arise as a presidential family member tries to sell a product with a highly subjective value.”
...Fox News provides details on the shady deal...
...Isa Cox at Western Journal further questions Hunter’s stake in a Chinese private equity firm...Read all.
"After nearly eight months of questions and controversy surrounding the events of Jan. 6, the most prominent question remains unanswered: Who killed Ashli Babbitt?
Michelle Witthoeft, Babbitt’s mother, says Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is responsible for her daughter’s death.“My daughter was a California constituent, and Nancy Pelosi not only, I feel like, orchestrated the death of my daughter.”
“I’ve reached out to Nancy Pelosi’s office several times, and she has yet to call me back because she’s too busy playing in her clubhouse with all of her elite people,” Witthoeft said.
...“The Capitol Police should be held accountable like every other police department in the country.”...Read all.
But all the "F*** Trump" signs were fine.-----New Jersey town drops case against ‘F--- Biden’ sign lady after ACLU intervenes: report
Why are American taxpayers giving money to CHINA?????-----Fauci defends U.S. funding research at Wuhan lab, says it would have been 'negligent' not to do so | Daily Mail Online
"Dr. Fauci DEFENDS giving $600,000 in NIH funding to Wuhan lab for COVID research and insists it would have been 'negligent' not to do so
- Dr. Anthony Fauci defended the NIH giving $600,000 to a Wuhan lab in 2014 for research into whether bat coronaviruses could be transmitted to humans
- In Sunday's episode of CNN's 'State of the Union,' Fauci told host Jake Tapper that it would be 'negligent' not to fund the research...Read all!
- 1914 - The first transcontinental telephone service was inaugurated when two people held a conversation between New York, NY and San Francisco, CA.
- 1957 - Jack Paar began hosting the "Tonight" show on NBC-TV.
- 1958 - The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) was authorized by the U.S. Congress.
- 1968 - Pope Paul VI reaffirmed the Roman Catholic Church's stance against artificial methods of birth control.
- 1981 - England's Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer were married.
- 1985 - General Motors announced that Spring Hill, TN, would be the home of the Saturn automobile assembly plant.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
- educating kids and adults at Camp Constitution about the politicisation of climate science,
- the exploitation of Greta Thunberg,
- failed climate predictions,
- the poor quality of mainstream science education,
- and the rise of the Technocracy,
- the growing risk from elitists who seek to subvert freedom by controlling ordinary people through manufactured fear...Read all!!
Minnesota 4th-graders forced to complete 'equity survey,' told to hide questions from their parents, student says - TheBlaze
It's ALWAYS about money. And dividing America by "race".-----Colorado Mountain College: Hispanic Serving Institute designation benefits all students | SummitDaily.com
"Colorado Mountain College received the Hispanic Serving Institute designation earlier this year, meaning the college successfully supports a student population that is 25% or more Hispanic.
...The college is now one of just over 500 Hispanic Serving Institutions in the country.
...Another factor that was more intentional was the President’s Scholarship, which is automatically offered to all graduating seniors who attend a high school within the college’s local community.
...The designation also qualifies the college for federal grants aimed to improve minority-serving institutions, and Gianneschi said it gives the college an advantage when applying for funding to update campus infrastructure...Read all.