Tuesday, August 31, 2021

A Mother's agony.

Clarice Feldman
  • From Kareem's mother. Her account is now restricted. Instagram cancelled her account.
"Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui is my son. 
I just got home about two hours ago from watching my son be removed from the plane, so i am now finally able to watch videos of what our awesome town has done to honor my son and our other fallen Heros! 
I want to thank you all so much for your love and support. 
My heart has been torn from my chest and i know i will never be the same again. 
I got to exchange words with Biden yesterday. 
He is a complete pos. 
If you are someone who still supports Biden then do not comment on this post. 
I’m hurt and I’m angry. 
The blood of my son and our other fallen Heros is on Biden’s hands! 
I let him know that face to face yesterday.
As my son and our other fallen Heros were taken off the plane yesterday, disrespectful Biden checked his watch 5 different times. 
Biden is not our president and he is no leader! 
My sons body will return to Norco in 7-10 days so i can lay him to rest. 
After i lay him to rest i am leaving in my blue Toyota Tundra to drive to the White House and i will not leave the White House until Biden resigns and takes his whole fucked up admin with Him!!! 
Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome to follow along. 
It’s time we show our numbers and take back our country because only we the people can save our country! 
Once again thank you all so much for everything. 
I know some of you have msgd me and i am so sorry that i haven’t gotten back to u but my messenger and msg requests have so many msgs and right now I’m just not up to going through them all. 
I don’t know all of u but the love and support you have shown for my son has made me love all of you. Thank you all so much. "

No comments: