Friday, September 24, 2021

Read it!!-----Heartbreaking Letter from Jan. 6 Prisoner in Solitary Confinement! DC Gitmo Violates International Codes on Torture

Heartbreaking Letter from Jan. 6 Prisoner in Solitary Confinement! DC Gitmo Violates International Codes on Torture
"Jonathan Mellis, a detainee from January 6th, wrote us from solitary confinement last week.
Mellis has been detained without bond since his arrest in February. 
In May, U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan denied his request to be released from custody for a week so he could attend his father’s funeral.
  • Here is the direct letter from Jonathan Mellis addressing the American people:
“My name in Jonathan Mellis. 
I am a January 6 Capitol detainee being held in the DC jail. 
In the last 7 months I have experienced and witnessed the most inhumane and hateful treatment of my 34 years of life.
The DOJ and the Biden Administration are doing everything in their power to break me.
I write this from solitary confinement on September 15 with no clear explanation as to why I’ve been isolated or how long I will be here. 
I have been locked in this small concrete cell for over a month at this point. 
They call solitary confinement “the hole”...
...I am currently engaged in a deep spiritual battle. 
I will not let evil win. 
I am strong. 
But it is hard. 
They want to break me. 
I will not let them. 
My love for this country will never end. 
Please do not believe everything you read about me in the news. 
They are crucifying me before my trial. 
I was trying to help the people being crushed by police."...Read all!!!

No comments: