Sunday, October 31, 2021
Leftist "fact checkers" assure the world Biden's knickers are cacca-free!----- #PoopyPantsBiden: The REAL 'accident' behind hashtag, and how trolls got it wrong! | MEAWW
"President Joe Biden is making waves on social media for all the wrong reasons.
Biden met with Pope Francis on Friday, October 29...Read all.
'Imminent threat to public safety': LA County sheriff warns vaccine mandate is causing 'mass exodus' in his department - TheBlaze
- Remember when they deplatformed Parler, accused American grandmas of insurrection, and digitally silenced the president of the United States?
- Remember how they did all of this after Black Lives Matter and antifa rioted for months and radical mayors and prosecutors refused to lock them up?
- Remember how academia, corporate America, and even the military suddenly stepped out of the shadows and pushed the exact same racist theory, all pushing the lie that America is racist at the same time radicals across the country were attacking statues of our founders and even President Lincoln and Ulysses S. Grant?
That was all just seven months ago.
...It’s in the form of institutions the left has captured and now cloaks itself in as it wields nearly unchecked power over the rest of us.
The first extensive European witch hunts coincided with plunging temperatures as the continent transitioned away from the beneficial warmth of the Medieval Warm Period (850 to 1250 AD).
Hundreds of unvaccinated NYC firefighters take sick leave on the day of Friday's vaccine mandate | Daily Mail Online
- Hundreds of NYC firefighters have protested Mayor Bill de Blasio's vaccine mandate with a sneaky loophole - paid sick leave
- Even after a surge in vaccines before the mandate's deadline on Friday 10,951 firefighters and about 36,000 cops have yet to get jabbed
- FDNY Commissioner Daniel Nigro said that so many firefighters called out sick to stay on payroll that some firehouses have been temporarily out of service...Read all.
Former Trump adviser fires back at Dr. Birx over her coronavirus accusations: 'It is an Orwellian attempt to rewrite history' - TheBlaze
"...if vaccines are dangerous, then HHS will not record it..."----- Public Bureaucracies’ Deceptions about COVID
- recently reported by Project Veritas, if vaccines are dangerous, then HHS will not record it.
As attributed to Goebbels, “truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
- 1517 - Martin Luther posted the 95 Theses on the door of the Wittenberg Palace Church. The event marked the start of the Protestant Reformation in Germany.
- 1926 - Magician Harry Houdini died of gangrene and peritonitis resulting from a ruptured appendix.
- 1940 - The British air victory in the Battle of Britain prevented Germany from invading Britain.
- 1941 - Mount Rushmore was declared complete after 14 years of work. At the time the 60-foot busts of U.S. Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln were finished
- 1952 - The U.S. detonated its first hydrogen bomb.
- 1984 - Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was assassinated near her residence by two Sikh security guards. Her son, Rajiv, was sworn in as prime minister.
Saturday, October 30, 2021
- One of the largest agricultural countries in the world, India, expects its highest summer crop production for 2021–2022.
- The record harvest also challenges claims that climate change will reduce global crop production.
But India’s agricultural production has been at historic highs recently, and it is projected to increase in coming decades due to increased rains from warming oceans...Read all.
- Update: 7:56 p.m.: The Lincoln Project is taking credit for the botched stunt.
A group of five alleged white supremacists stood before a Youngkin campaign bus with tiki torches claiming, “We’re all in for Glenn.”
Of course the first clue that something wasn’t right here is the fact that one of the alleged white supremacists is a black man.
Illinois state Senate votes to repeal law requiring parental notification when a pregnant minor seeks an abortion - TheBlaze
New teachers are brainwashed by universities to brainwash our children!-----Campus Reform | EXCLUSIVE: OSU elementary education program is obsessed with race, oppression, queer sexuality
"The Early Childhood Education program at Ohio State University includes several courses that focus on racism, oppression, sexuality and privilege.
- ...Campus Reform obtained copies of worksheets asking students to respond to “myths” about voting in the United States. One worksheet proposed that “The U.S. Constitution guarantees every citizen the right to vote” is a myth. Another said that “Voter ID Fraud is a big problem in the United States” is a myth.
- ...The idea of “white saviorism” was also taught to students. According to the slide, white saviorism is “the idea that some schools and/or students need to be rescued and I will be the one doing the rescuing” and it “pertains to perceptions about non-White Others.”
- Another slide titled “Learning through Activism” advocates for the “development of academic skills for justice” because it “empowers children and families.”...Read all.
"Words matter, and baseball ‘bullpens’ devalue talented players and mock the misery of sensitive animals," PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman said in a press release....Read all.
"DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Iran's president said Wednesday that a cyberattack which paralyzed every gas station in the Islamic Republic was designed to get "people angry by creating disorder and disruption," as long lines still snaked around the pumps a day after the incident began.
...No group has claimed responsibility for the attack that began Tuesday, though it bore similarities to another months earlier that seemed to directly challenge Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei as the country's economy buckles under American sanctions...Read all.
Clinton Campaign Spread Alfa Bank Ruse Throughout Obama Admin to Press Trump-Russia Probe | RealClearInvestigations
In addition to the FBI, the 2016 Clinton campaign tried to convince the Obama administration’s State Department, Justice Department and Central Intelligence Agency to look into the hoax, and continued pressing the issue even after Trump was inaugurated in January 2017.
The goal was to trigger federal investigative activity targeting her Republican rival and leak the damaging information to the media.
34% of white college students lied about their race to improve chances of admission, financial aid benefits - Intelligent
- 34% of white Americans who applied to colleges or universities admit to lying about being a racial minority on their application
- 48% of people who lied claimed to be Native American
- 3/4 of people who faked being a racial minority on their applications were accepted by the colleges to which they lied
- 1817 - The independent government of Venezuela was established by Simon Bolivar.
- 1831 - Escaped slave Nat Turner was apprehended in Southampton County, VA, several weeks after leading the bloodiest slave uprising in American history.
- 1938 - Orson Welles' "The War of the Worlds" aired on CBS radio. The belief that the realistic radio dramatization was a live news event about a Martian invasion caused panic among listeners.
- 1972 - U.S. President Richard Nixon approved legislation to increase Social Security spending by $5.3 billion.
- 1975 - The New York Daily News ran the headline "Ford to City: Drop Dead." The headline came a day after U.S. President Gerald R. Ford said he would veto any proposed federal bailout of New York City.
- 1995 - Federalist prevailed over separatists in Quebec in a referendum concerning secession from the federation of Canada.
Friday, October 29, 2021
ISIS-K in Afghanistan could be capable of launching terror attack against US in just 6 months, defense official says - TheBlaze
ISIS-K terrorists in Afghanistan could have the capability to conduct external attacks on other countries — including the United States — in as little as six to 12 months, a Pentagon official told members of Congress this week.
What are the details?
While testifying in front of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Tuesday, Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl warned that the terrorist group has every intention of conducting such attacks but currently lacks the capability. The same is reportedly true of al Qaeda.
But Kahl said that could be changing in relatively short order, according to the Military Times.
"...Fauci’s National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases “spent $1.68 million in taxpayer funds on drug tests involving 44 beagle puppies,” the letter reads.
- treated with an experimental medication before being
- introduced to biting flies that were carrying a parasite known to be contagious to humans.
- After having endured months of abuse — including the slitting of their vocal cords in order to keep them from barking out in pain —
- the animals were killed.
I don’t believe that the now-common ritual of compelled apology, complete with promises to “grow” and “do better” (their words, but ones I’m sure you’ve seen many times before) helps anyone, or is even intended to.
...Before they ever step inside a classroom to learn torts or contracts, first-year students are required to attend diversity and inclusion training which teaches us to see racism all around us in the form of microaggressions and implicit bias, prioritize lived experience, and engage in the confessional sacrament of acknowledging one’s privilege.
Vice chairman of joint chiefs of staff warns China has done hundreds of hypersonic missile tests | Daily Mail Online
- It was revealed last week that a rocket failure caused a delay in the US military’s test of its hypersonic weapons system
- Meanwhile, China conducted a second test of a suspected hypersonic orbital missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead, intelligence sources claimed
- Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joints Chief of Staff, has also called China's suspected testing of hypersonic weapons 'very concerning'...Read all.
Election fraud!-----Wisconsin Sheriff's Investigation: Election Laws Not Just Broken but 'Shattered' During 2020 Election
- Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling announced today the results of an investigation into election law problems in Racine County and Wisconsin.
- “Election statute was in fact not just broken, but shattered by members of the Wisconsin Elections Commission,” Schmaling said.
...They claimed the Wisconsin Elections Commission broke the law when it told towns that they didn’t have to follow state law requiring “Special Voting Deputies” to go into the nursing homes to ensure that those who wanted to vote could vote...which the RCSO alleges is illegal and should be considered “election fraud” under Wisconsin statute...Read all.
- ...Adam Smith’s The Wealth of Nations...Smith wrote about a pin factory, and the then remarkable truth that one man in the factory working alone could maybe – maybe – produce one pin each day. But several men working together could produce tens of thousands.
...President Biden wants to do in order to get “supply” back on the market with an eye on replenishing U.S. retail shelves that are increasingly bare.
Doctor on FDA panel says only way to learn about COVID vaccine effects in children is to 'start giving it' - TheBlaze
This is NUTS!!!-----Biden considering awarding $450,000 per person to families separated at border under Trump policy | Daily Mail Online
- Officials are considering the payments that could total close to $1 million for two people within the same family
- The ACLU which represents the families, has identified about 5,500 children separated from parents at the border during the course of the Trump-era policy
- Former President Trump's administration enacted the policy in April 2018 and withdrew it two months later after much controversy in June
- The total potential payout could cost $1 billion or more
- 1652 - The Massachusetts Bay Colony proclaimed itself to be an independent commonwealth.
- 1863 - The International Committee of the Red Cross was founded.
- 1901 - Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President McKinley, was electrocuted.
- 1929 - America's Great Depression began with the crash of the Wall Street stock market.
- 1945 - The first ballpoint pens to be made commercially went on sale at Gimbels Department Store in New York at the price of $12.50 each.
- 1969 - The U.S. Supreme Court ordered an immediate end to all school segregation.
- 1974 - U.S. President Gerald Ford signed a new law forbidding discrimination in credit applications on the basis of sex or marital status
Thursday, October 28, 2021
"Given the persistent headlines about climate change over the years, it’s surprising how long it took the Nobel Committee to award the Physics prize to a climate modeler, which finally occurred earlier this month.
Indeed, Syukuro Manabe has been a pioneer in the development of so-called general circulation climate models (GCMs) and more comprehensive Earth System Models (ESMs).
...What Manabe did was to modify early global weather forecasting models...
...And, after many modifications and renditions, it is also the most incorrect of all the world’s GCMs at altitude over the vast tropics of the planet.
...Following Manabe, vast numbers of modelling centers popped up, mushrooms fertilized by public — and only public — money.
...At its worst, the GFDL model is predicting approximately five times as much warming as has been observed since the upper-atmospheric data became comprehensive in 1979...Read all.
- Academia is largely a left-wing bubble, full of people who teach because they can succeed at nothing else--LAWRENCE W. REED
...Most textbooks are written by academics, and that’s a big part of the problem.
'Greatest correction in the history of journalism!': Donald Trump Jr. hails WaPo after it says crowd at September speech was chanting 'F*** Joe Biden!' not 'Let's Go Brandon' - TheBlaze
Anthony Fauci, the NIH's face of the coronavirus, is a Deep-State Hillary Clinton–loving stoogeThe blowback was stunning.
- Chowka was attacked on the front page of the WaPo, which eventually published 4 attacks on him and AT.
- The NYT and many other outlets followed suit. St. Fauci had his guards...
"...Cheryl Mills, one of Hillary Clinton;s top aides, praising the then–secretary of state for her congressional testimony on Benghazi.
From: Mills, Cheryl D
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:21 PM
Subject: FW: Today's performance From your doctor admirer
From: Fauci, Anthony (NIH/NIAID)
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:10 PM
To: Mills, Cheryl D
Subject: Today's performance
Cheryl: Anyone who had any doubts about the Secretary's stamina and capability following her illness had those doubts washed away by today's performance before the Senate and the House. She faced extremely difficult circumstances at the Hearings and still she hit it right out of the park.
Please tell her that we all love her and are very proud to know her.
Anthony S. Fauci, MD Director National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Rutgers professor slams white people as 'villains' while defending critical race theory: 'Take these motherf***ers out' - TheBlaze
Rutgers University professor Brittney Cooper, an outspoken advocate for feminism and critical race theory, defended the controversial teaching and said that white people need to get out of the way of its teaching.
Cooper — who made headlines in 2020 for blaming COVID-19 deaths on Trump voters — added that white people "kind of deserve" a declining white birth rate and said that they were "villains."