Thursday, December 30, 2021

Angst filled liberal refuses to look in mirror-----Here is what confuses me about San Francisco.

Here is what confuses me about San Francisco.  Michelle Tandler ⚖️
"...We have the most liberal, left-wing government & population in the country.
We have a $13B budget.
And we have 8,000 people sleeping in the rain this week.
Can someone please explain this to me?
What do progressives stand for, exactly?
I thought it was about making things more fair.
About standing up for the little guy.
About human rights, equality (equity?), compassion.
San Francisco (to me) looks like the least compassionate city on the planet.
The slums of Mumbai look cleaner than the streets of downtown SF...Must read all. This moronic mindset is what is killing every lib-controlled city/state.

No comments: