Tuesday, December 28, 2021

"For the last time this year, I’m asking..." NOT The BEE!


Join us.

In just a moment, I am going to ask you to make a $7 donation to the DNC ahead of Friday’s end-of-year fundraising deadline. But before I do, I hope you’ll give me a moment to explain why chipping in is so important to Joe and Kamala’s mission -- and why I’ve never been more committed to our shared fight for progress.

With 2022 days away, I can’t help but think back on all that we’ve accomplished this past year -- and just how many firsts we saw.

In January, my wife Kamala became the first woman, the first Black American, and the first South Asian American to be sworn in as Vice President. Then, with the help of our Democratic Senate, we confirmed the most diverse Cabinet Doug Emhoffin history -- a Cabinet that looks like America.

And earlier this month, I celebrated Hanukkah in the People’s House as the first Jewish spouse of an American president or vice president.

These firsts should be celebrated -- but they also serve as reminders of how much work we have ahead. It’s our responsibility to make sure our efforts don’t end here, which is why I’m reaching out to you today...don't read on.

No comments: