Important stuff you won't get from the liberal media! We do the surfing so you can be informed AND have a life!
Saturday, December 31, 2022
Home Free - Auld Lang Syne
Barbara Walters passes away at 93-years-old - TheBlaze
Poll shows Democrats still overwhelmingly support masking toddlers - TheBlaze
Olympics In Danger
HUGE: House Republicans Find Text and Email Evidence that Pelosi Staffers Secretly DECREASED Security at US Capitol for Jan 6 - While at Same Time Pelosi Was Organizing Film Crew that Day
- Rogan O’Handley posted a text message from Nancy Pelosi’s staff secretly editing the J6 security plan for the US Capitol and then telling the House Sergeant at Arms to “please act surprised” when the final draft was published.
- The House Sergeant at Arms responded, “I’m startled!” to the request showing his willingness to play along.
- President Trump requested additional National Guard protection for the US Capitol that day.
- Pelosi turned him down.
It was as if SHE KNEW something big was going to happen.
Now this wicked woman is caught...
Harvesting Low-Effort Votes Is Working Great For Democrats, So They’re Going For More BY: VICTORIA MARSHALL DECEMBER 28, 2022 4 MIN READ Election 2020 IMAGE CREDIT PHIL ROEDER / FLICKR / CC BY 2.0 While some congressional Republicans might think the post-2020 election integrity fight is over, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Author Victoria Marshall profile VICTORIA MARSHALL VISIT ON TWITTER @VEMRSHLL MORE ARTICLES SHARE Share Article on Facebook Share Article on Twitter Copy Article Link Share Article via Email The dust of the 2022 midterm contests has barely settled and Democrats — invigorated by the Red Wave that evaporated under extended lax voting policies — are out to make sweeping changes to our nation’s election laws once again. Think back to 2020, when Democratic governors and unsuspecting Republican lawmakers made unprecedented changes to state election policies in the name of Covid that included mandating universal mail-in balloting and a month of early voting. Some states have kept these changes permanently. But Democrats are not satisfied, and why should they be? With their gubernatorial power retained (they kept all but one of the governor’s offices) and newfound control of state legislatures in both Michigan and Minnesota, Democrats are keen to ram through a whole gamut of unprecedented and unconstitutional changes. It’s working, so they’re going to keep doing it. As The New York Times reported, Democrats’ list of policy proposals for 2023 includes expanding automatic voter registration systems, preregistering teenagers to vote, granting the franchise to felons, and criminalizing what the left thinks is election “misinformation.” Of course, all these policy prescriptions have little to do with “voting rights,” but Democrats package them as such, and slander their opponents as — you guessed it — racists. Make no mistake about what these proposals are meant to accomplish. Take automatic voter registration. The New York Times notes that such a system — already adopted by 20 states — “adds anyone whose information is on file with a government agency — such as a department of motor vehicles or a social services bureau — to [a state’s] voter rolls unless they opt out.” During the 2020 election, Michigan’s Democratic Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson sent out automatic voter registration forms to all eligible Michigan residents. As a result of the mailer, 114,000 people were automatically added to Michigan’s voter rolls. Many were duplicate and otherwise inaccurate registrations. By padding state voter rolls with new unlikely voters, Democrats can target unsuspecting blocs of voters, harvest their ballots, and put their candidates over the top. Various leftist 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations are solely dedicated to this. As I’ve previously reported regarding Democratic attempts to court high school-age kids, multiple left-wing organizations are targeting young people to effectively propagandize them into future Democratic Party voters. As two-thirds of Gen Z voters backed Democrats this past midterm election cycle, Democrats are hoping to capitalize on this emerging voting bloc while also setting their sights on even younger kids. While leftist organizations have tried to couch their outreach efforts as bipartisan, Democrat politicians admit they’re going after younger voters to benefit the left. “[Targeting young people] is something the left’s been pushing for quite a while — along with enfranchising noncitizens and automatic restoration of felon voting rights,” executive director of the Honest Elections Project Jason Snead told me earlier this month. “They’re always looking for new people to bring into the election system and calculating the targeted groups who will be more likely to vote Democratic.” Along with making the state a key player in their efforts to pad voter rolls in their favor, Democrats are also intent on criminalizing any information that could hurt their electoral prospects. Known Democratic Party hack and Michigan Secretary of State Joycelyn Benson told the New York Times that she wants new rules and penalties for individuals peddling “misinformation” in election mailers or language on proposed ballot amendments. “The greatest threats to our democracy right now continue to be the intentional spread of misinformation and the threats and harassment of election officials that emerge from those efforts,” Benson said. With Democrats’ history of using Big Tech to label the New York Post’s verified story on Hunter Biden as misinformation and its subsequent censorship during the 2020 election, as well as myriad true scientific claims that countered the bureaucracy’s Covid narrative, it’s clear Benson and fellow Democrats’ desire to censor “misinformation” is code for cracking down on any information Democrats don’t like. What’s To Be Done Republicans must be wary of Democratic efforts to fortify elections in 2023 and beyond. While some congressional Republicans might think the post-2020 election integrity fight is over, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Democrats have a massive ground game advantage over Republicans already, and if they pass these policy proposals — under the insufferable label of “voting rights” — in key swing states, that advantage will only grow to an insurmountable one. Republicans must realize election integrity is not a seasonal push nor a battle isolated to 2020. Rather, they must be on offense for years to come. Victoria Marshall is a staff writer at The Federalist. Her writing has been featured in the New York Post, National Review, and Townhall. She graduated from Hillsdale College in May 2021 with a major in politics and a minor in journalism. Follow her on Twitter @vemrshll. 2020 ELECTIONS
- While some congressional Republicans might think the post-2020 election integrity fight is over, that couldn’t be farther from the truth.
As The New York Times reported, Democrats’ list of policy proposals for 2023 includes
- expanding automatic voter registration systems,
- preregistering teenagers to vote,
- granting the franchise to felons, and
- criminalizing what the left thinks is election “misinformation.”...
CDC pushes teachers and administrators to facilitate spread of 'LGBTQ' propaganda in schools - TheBlaze
That whooshing sound is windmills shredding tax dollars
"Nothing more horrifying than a chirpy Energy Secretary tweet first thing in the morning.
1) Green energy
3) Federal incentives aka tax dollars...
PayPal's bans are a form of censorship, put some businesses at risk, digital privacy advocate says | Fox News
Thankfully NPR warns the world about this "monster". Wonder why?-----A Romanian arrest, a pizza box and Greta Thunberg: Who is Andrew Tate? : NPR
...On social media, Tate became a vocal supporter of former President Trump and was spotted around Washington, D.C., with prominent conspiracy theorists and on right-wing talk shows like Infowars...
Gonna win a war someday?
Should he be publicly executed?-----NC State Broadcaster Suspended For 'Illegal Aliens' Comment During Duke's Mayo Bowl | HuffPost Sports
- "Voice of the Wolfpack" Gary Hahn has broadcast football and basketball for the university since the 1990-91 season.
...the Sun Bowl Fan Fiesta was cancelled as the convention center was being used as temporary housing for the migrants, KTSM reported.
Who benefits when black people are encouraged to be unfit/obese?-----Is it coordinated? Time Magazine calls exercise "White Supremacist"
- In it, the author argued that the medical establishment and our society as a whole stigmatizes obesity because Black women are the most obese demographic in America.
- People can be “healthy at any size,” and focusing on obesity as a health problem is racist.
Twitter users applaud, fume as Musk declares Twitter will 'follow the science,' promote 'questioning' | Fox News
Their goal? Criminalize disagreement!-----Libs of TikTok on Twitter: "People who misgender are harmful and are committing acts of violence.
History for December 31
- 1695 - The window tax was imposed in Britain, which resulted in many windows being bricked up.
- 1929 - Guy Lombardo and his Royal Canadians played "Auld Lang Syne" as a New Year's Eve song for the first time.
- 1947 - Roy Rogers and Dale Evans were married.
- 1978 - Taiwanese diplomats struck their colors for the final time from the embassy flagpole in Washington, DC. The event marked the end of diplomatic relations with the U.S.
- 1997 - Michael Kennedy, 39-year-old son of the late U.S. Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, was killed in a skiing accident on Aspen Mountain in Colorado.
- 1999 - Russian President Boris Yeltsin resigned. Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was designated acting president.
Friday, December 30, 2022
Biden to regulate travel from China after previously calling Trump xenophobic | Fox News
The way we were-----The Paraguayan War: South America’s Most Devastating Conflict
Who Is Sending Mad Stacks of U.S. Hundred-Dollar Bills to the Taliban?
We are paying a heavy price for our elites’ green fantasies
- Decades of failed energy policies came home to roost this year.
Rep. Ted Lieu gets fact-checked hard over the Twitter Files - Louder With Crowder
Using the "big stick" to shout you down! And arrest you?----BEWARE: Biden Admin Labels Anything Against Child Gender Mutilation 'Misinformation' - Todd Starnes
- Levine, a biological male who identifies as a woman, went viral Monday for a video urging health officials to pressure tech companies to crack down on anything that doesn’t align with the “health equity of sexual and gender minorities,” including “puberty blockers, Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists, and gender-affirming hormones.”...
- The Biden administration official warned about the “onslaught of anti-LGBTQIA+ actions at the state level across the United States,” labeling them “dangerous to the public health.”...
Klaus Schwab's makes comments on revolutionizing education - Louder With Crowder
No tears here.
New Twitter Files Reveal Troubling Effort to Censor Trump for Encouraging American People About COVID
- To Baker, Trump speaking out against fear and being encouraging to America was bad, and the equivalent of misinformation.
When democrats rule-----Study: Dem-Run Chicago 3X More Dangerous Than Afghan Combat Zone, And It Gets Worse
...in the worst zip code in Philadelphia, “military aged males living in the city’s top 10% most violent zip codes also faced a risk of fatal firearm violence the same or greater than the risks faced by soldiers deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan; in some places, the death risk was almost double that of war.”...
Say the magic word and ...voila!-----Transsexual who butchered his parents no longer serving his 40-year sentence in men's prison, now listed as a 'female' in medium-security prison - TheBlaze
White House enraged, not by 2.37 million illegal aliens who stole into US in 2022, but by the 130 illegal aliens Texas just bused to Kamala Harris' house - TheBlaze
Might feel better to forget...DON'T!-----TGIF: One Last Time for 2022
"...Ok, one last time for 2022, here we go . . .
→ Just a little $1.7 trillion bill: It wasn’t a great year for anyone’s 401(k), not that you need me telling you that. The NASDAQ is down nearly 34% since the year’s start, the S&P down 20%. Tens of thousands of tech jobs have vanished...
→ November marks another record at the border: The border crisis continues to escalate, and this November saw the highest number of border crossings yet. More than 200,000 people were intercepted, and an estimated 73,000 illegal immigrants got through. This is a lot of people...
→ Where did all that Stacey Abrams campaign money go?..
→ Is George Santos even his name?..sadly, much more here.
History for December 30
- 1853 - The United States bought about 45,000 square miles of land from Mexico in a deal known as the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1903 - About 600 people died when fire broke out at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, IL.
- 1922 - The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) was formed.
- 1924 - Edwin Hubble announced the existence of other galactic systems.
- 1953 - The first color TV sets went on sale for about $1,175.
- 1978 - Ohio State University fired Woody Hayes as its football coach, one day after Hayes punched Clemson University player Charlie Bauman during the Gator Bowl. Bauman had intercepted an Ohio pass.
Thursday, December 29, 2022
Health officials worried after Florida Supreme Court approves DeSantis' COVID-19 vaccine probe - TheBlaze
"a very lucrative investment"
Oxford (UK) residents will soon be prisoners of their own neighborhoods - American Thinker
Oxfordshire County Council yesterday approved plans to lock residents into one of six zones to 'save the planet' from global warming. The latest stage in the '15 minute city' agenda is to place electronic gates on key roads in and out of the city, confining residents to their own neighbourhoods.
Under the new scheme if residents want to leave their zone they will need permission from the Council who gets to decide who is worthy of freedom and who isn't. Under the new scheme residents will be allowed to leave their zone a maximum of 100 days per year, but in order to even gain this every resident will have to register their car details with the council who will then track their movements via smart cameras round the city...
Evil government!-----Remember the 'horse paste' hullabaloo about ivermectin? - American Thinker
- Remember the screeching about all the dangers to the public about ivermectin?
...Well, now we've got a meta-study out, that's a study of studies, telling the truth of the matter.
...In a meta-analysis of 63 studies of ivermectin versus COVID-19 in humans, 100% of these have shown positive results...
Criminalize 'misinformation', preregister minors: Democrats propose new election laws - TheBlaze
Mark Serbu: The 'Butt Master' is causing 'quite a stink' in Canada
What Is a Woman? Elon Shows Pendulum May Be Swinging Back to Reality With Hilarious Babylon Bee Video
Lol, “X doesn’t make that sound.”
The video was from June, but they were suspended from Twitter in March over calling Rachel Levine a man, so they posted the video again on Wednesday...
Lunch video-----The Truth About the American Founding Fathers Owning Slaves | Thomas Sowell
Judge Peter Thompson Rules Elections with Broken Machines in 60% of Precincts and No Chain of Custody for Ballots Are Free, Fair and Certifiable
You know this is truth!
"What happened to Southwest Airlines?
Many of you have asked what caused this epic meltdown.
Lies, upon lies!-----ON BIDEN’S ILLUSORY JOBS CREATION
- "Remember when Biden claimed to have created more new jobs — 1.1 million in the second quarter of 2022 — than previous chief executive of the past four decades?
Well, according to the Philadelphia branch of the Federal Reserve, that number was off just a bit.
- Okay, actually the Philly Fed claims barely more than 10,000 net new jobs, not 1.1 million, were created from April through June...--Posted by Mark Tapscott
Ain't that just ducky?
Watch: Elon Musk says the obvious part out loud - Louder With Crowder
History for December 29
- 1813 - The British burned Buffalo, NY, during the War of 1812.
- 1911 - Sun Yat-sen became the first president of a republican China.
- 1934 - The first regular-season, college basketball game was played at Madison Square Garden in New York City. New York University defeated Notre Dame 25-18.
- 1940 - During World War II, Germany began dropping incendiary bombs on London.
- 1952 - The first transistorized hearing aid was offered for sale by Sonotone Corporation.
- 1997 - Hong Kong began killing 1.25 million chickens, the entire population, for fear of the spread of 'bird flu.'
Wednesday, December 28, 2022
Abbott shuts down ABC host with reality check when she tries to shift blame for border crisis - TheBlaze
The Northman; how a film about white Europeans has upset the left-wing e...
Tucker Carlson's Takedown of 'Weepy Man' Adam Kinzinger's 'Male Menopause' is a Must Watch - The Political Insider
"Several days ago, ‘Never Trumper’ Adam Kinzinger delivered a self-absorbed, Hero Complex-laden farewell address that is embarrassing by any man’s standards.
- But Adam Kinzinger isn’t just any man. He’s slowly morphed from a veteran with an impressive military career to a weepy reply guy unable to shake the Trump cobwebs from his mind.
- Or, as Tucker Carlson might say, a “weepy man” suffering from “a full-blown case of male menopause.”
Child abuse!-----CDC Obesity Chart Balloons to Accommodate Gargantuan American Children
- A normal BMI falls in the 18.5–24.9 range.
- The new metrics extend BMI measurements for kids to 60...
Human smuggling suspects arrested after at least 21 illegal immigrants, including pregnant woman and 3-year-old girl, discovered naked and starving in Fort Worth home: Report - TheBlaze
The vaccine racket
Ten major revelations exposing extent of government pressure on Big Tech to censor Americans | Just The News
"And the odd thing about it is the very institutions which have been the safeguard of American free thought and speech — American universities, think tanks, the media — are the worst offenders," he added..."
'Cease teaching and practicing the Catholic faith or close its doors forever': Catholic school's lawsuit against Michigan officials states sexual orientation, gender identity law violates religious beliefs - TheBlaze
Who do you trust?
EPA Finalizes Rules to Decimate US Trucking Industry and Send Consumer Goods Prices Soaring
- This is pure leftist insanity and will force underserved, overburdened communities to pay more for their food and consumer goods. These people are dangerous and insane.
"...The EPA’s rule, which is more than 80% stricter than the previous regulation, will require large trucks, delivery vans and buses manufactured after 2027 to cut nitrogen dioxide emissions by nearly 50% by 2045, according to an agency press release.
Twitter Files exposes WH effort to censor Covid info and suspend 'anti-vaxxer' Alex Berenson, others - American Wire News
- “By censoring info that was true but inconvenient to U.S. govt. policy–By discrediting doctors and other experts who disagreed,” and,
- “By suppressing ordinary users, including some sharing the CDC’s "own data."...
“Where I’ve come out pretty clearly on higher education is that it cannot be reformed from within”
- “academia is pretty much gone, and now the question is how do we protect society from academia, because it can’t be changed.
- The systems are there, the bureaucrats are there, the DEI statement requirements are there, and they are spreading.”
- So this is very much a fight for national survival...
"...I think the systemic problems in some ways, at least at the higher ed level, are getting worse.