Thursday, January 20, 2022

Must read!!-----We have lost our universities to the worst people in the world!-----Jordan Peterson: Why I am no longer a tenured professor at the University of Toronto | National Post

Jordan Peterson: Why I am no longer a tenured professor at the University of Toronto | National Post
  • The appalling ideology of diversity, inclusion and equity is demolishing education and business
"...There were many reasons, including the fact that I can now teach many more people and with less interference online. 
But here’s a few more:
First, my qualified and supremely trained heterosexual white male graduate students (and I’ve had many others, by the way) face a negligible chance of being offered university research positions, despite stellar scientific dossiers. 
This is partly because of Diversity, Inclusivity and Equity mandates (my preferred acronym: DIE).
...My students are also partly unacceptable precisely because they are my students. 
I am academic persona non grata, because of my unacceptable philosophical positions. 
And this isn’t just some inconvenience. 
These facts rendered my job morally untenable. 
How can I accept prospective researchers and train them in good conscience knowing their employment prospects to be minimal?...Read all!!

No comments: