Monday, February 28, 2022
Pollster warns Democrats COVID-19 restrictions are dangerous for winning midterm elections - TheBlaze
This month a slew of Democratic governors finally ended COVID-19 restrictions. Earlier this month, CNN medical analyst – who previously compared unvaccinated Americans to drunk drivers and has been in favor of strict mandates throughout the pandemic until recently – said it was now appropriate to drop mask mandates because "the science has changed." However, another possible reason for liberals suddenly dropping COVID-19 restrictions could be an ominous warning to Democrats from a top pollster for the party.
Impact Research is a polling firm that caters to the Democrats and progressive organizations.
- Even as the omicron variant loosens its grip on the world, destinations continue to require travelers to show proof of vaccination.
- And, increasingly, a paper CDC vaccination card is not cutting it.
The reason the media has been using the word "insurrection"-----Democrats are using the 14th Amendment to threaten Republican candidates - American Thinker
...With the 2022 election looming, the Democrats have begun a robust campaign to accuse certain House Members of Fourteenth Amendment violations.
More ominously, Rolling Stone magazine, which once had a good reputation as an investigative journal, relied on anonymous sources who provided no facts, no evidence, and no corroborating information to accuse seven Republican House members as “insurrectionists” who planned and participated in J6: Paul Gosar (AZ), Andy Biggs (AZ), Madison Cawthorn (NC), Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA), Lauren Boebert (CO), Mo Brooks (AL), and Louie Gohmert (TX)..."
DeSantis: If Biden keeps sending illegal aliens to Florida, I'll reroute them to Delaware and Hollywood - TheBlaze
"I don’t have any assets in Canadian financial institutions or subsidiaries, but
...Trudeau has commanded private financial entities to freeze the assets not only of protesters, but also of anyone who has supported them, with a wide sweep of financial assets covered.
- revoke insurance on trucks,
- cancel trucking licenses and
- various other attempts to destroy lives of people and their families who have not been convicted of any crime..."
White House ponders how to fight climate 'denialism' as calls rise to unleash fossil fuels - Washington Times
- White House moves to fight climate ‘denialism’ amid calls to end fossil-fuel crackdown
...“It’s clear that a variety of special interests have had a vested interest in sowing doubt on climate change and feeding denialism and delay,” said White House senior adviser Neera Tanden in a statement. “We need to confront that reality.”...
Child abuse!!-----Campus Reform | 2 2=5? Bill Gates funnels $1 MILLION to push 'math is racist' narrative
The group says that a “focus on getting the ‘right’ answer” and state standards directing classroom instruction represent “white supremacy culture.”
The group suggests implementing “ethnomathematics” as an antidote.
With a $1 million check from the Gates Foundation, leading universities and local governments are building an effort to bring “anti-racism” efforts to mathematics...Read all
- 1827 - The Baltimore & Ohio Railroad became the first railroad incorporated for commercial transportation of people and freight.
- 1854 - The Republican Party was organized in Ripon, WI. About 50 slavery opponents began the new political group.
- 1885 - AT&T (American Telephone and Telegraph) was incorporated. The company was capitalized on only $100,000 and provided long distance service for American Bell.
- 1953 - In a Cambridge University laboratory, scientists James D. Watson and Francis H.C. Crick discovered the double-helix structure of DNA.
- 1986 - Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme was assassinated in Stockholm.
- 1993 - U.S. Federal agents raided the compound of an armed religious cult in Waco, TX. The ATF had planned to arrest the leader of the Branch Davidians, David Koresh, on federal firearms charges. Four agents and six Davidians were killed and a 51-day standoff followed.
Sunday, February 27, 2022
It's about money, not the environment!-----EU wants to radically change itself to reduce emissions 55% by 2030.
Bjørn Lomborg--EU wants to radically change itself to reduce emissions 55% by 2030
"Extra cost upwards of €10,000 per EU citizen (€5tr)
Let's not be surprised when the rest of the world doesn't follow.
- It will reduce global temps by 0.004°C (0.007°F)
Russia warns that Biden's sanctions could cause it to drop the International Space Station on the United States - TheBlaze
Brandon J. Weichert, a geopolitical and space expert, suggested that Russia has a “decade to 12-year advantage on the U.S. in the galaxies.”
Weichert said that the United States are in “no way fit” to deal with the challenges posed by Russia.
He said, “We are going to get hit very hard soon in space. It is going to be the most debilitating strike on America possibly ever. And, we may not recover from it in a timely fashion. This could be how we lose our first war on Earth is losing the war in space.”
The REAL WAR at home!-----Six Key Battles Currently Being Fought In The Culture War - The Blue State Conservative
"...#6: Resistance is building against the left’s sexual and gender values being taught in schools...
#5: Women demand equality when it suits them, and only when it benefits to identify what a woman is.
Don't miss the Hollywood gal's virtue-preen gone bad. So bad!--Ukraine: The left spews an amazing banquet of stupidities - American Thinker
"...For Kerry, though, global warming still comes first:
Don't forget Hollywood:(MUST SEE THIS NUTCASE BRAIN-MELT!!)
America! Our tax dollars are funding this insane hate!!-----Feds: Saying you’re ‘colorblind’ is racist
"A newly revealed federal diversity program greatly expands earlier critical race training by creating a whole new minefield of “microaggressions” that some could believe are stereotypes and racism.
In the training package used at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, for example, offering a black student a basketball should be considered offensive.
...In one chart, a white male is shown saying he is “colorblind.”
takes as an insult that the white is denying her “racial/cultural being.”..."
U.S.-Bound Migrants in Southern Mexico Are Counseled on Controversial 'Repressed Memories' | RealClearInvestigations
"Two United Nations-sponsored groups in southern Mexico are reportedly coaching immigrants arriving there on “repressed memories” that would allow them to gain asylum cards in Mexico for passage northward and then illegal entry into the United States...."
Aid group's sign in southern Mexico: "psychological" help for migrants seeking passage north.
Todd Bensman/Center for Immigration Studies
If you are still concerned about why parents are angry about the past two years and all the suffering the administrative state put their children through, allow MKH to explain it to you like you're five. And didn't just lose two years of development.
- 1861 - In Warsaw, Russian troops fired on a crowd protesting Russian rule over Poland. Five protesting marchers were killed in the incident.
- 1933 - The Reichstag, Germany's parliament building in Berlin, was set afire. The Nazis accused Communist for the fire.
- 1951 - The 22nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified, limiting U.S. Presidents to two terms.
- 1981 - Chrysler Corporation was granted an additional $400 million in federal loan guarantees. Chrysler had posted a loss of $1.7 billion in 1980.
- 1982 - Black mass-murderer, Wayne B. Williams was convicted of murdering two of the 28 black children and young adults whose bodies were found in Atlanta, GA, over a two-year period.
- 1991 - U.S. President George H.W. Bush announced live on television that "Kuwait is liberated."
Saturday, February 26, 2022
Hidden camera catches teacher saying conservative Christians 'need to get COVID and die.' Now she's on administrative leave. - TheBlaze
Will the madman rule the world?-----Russia Threatens ‘Serious Military’ Consequences If Sweden, Finland Join NATO After Ukraine Invasion
...“All [Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe] member states in their national capacity, including Finland and Sweden, have
reaffirmed the principle that the security of one country cannot be built at the expense of the security of others,” Zakharova said, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s claim that NATO’s expansion threatens Russian national security.
Big-education is simply corrupt, near worthless except as babysitters and employing union employees!-----Can American Students Be Ready for College When They Read at an 8th Grade Level? | Intellectual Takeout
"...According to the reading report from the U.S. branch of Renaissance Learning, reading levels rapidly progress according to grade level until around 5th grade.
When these levels are compared to the levels students need to be reading at in order to succeed in college and adulthood, it quickly becomes apparent that schools are giving inadequate instruction (see chart)...
John Kerry's response to Ukraine invasion: 'I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate' - TheBlaze
"This is not just Putin being Putin, it shows that, no matter how much the pacifists want to paper it over, the world is not united, America still has few real friends, the elites are always out to end America"
- the world is not united,
- America still has few real friends,
- the elites are always out to end America, and
- we always live in dangerous times when even momentary displays of weakness invite aggression...Read all!
Obama's White House doc says 'incoherent,' 'confused' Biden not fit for president during historic Russia-Ukraine war crisis - TheBlaze
...But what is reported to have happened after that is being ignored by the corporate press. Armstrong Economics says there was a stunning run on banks across Canada, as scared citizens are withdrawing their life savings and transferring it to foreign banks in the United States and elsewhere...
Even more than the rest of society, the banking system depends on trust. Break that trust and you break that system...
Anyway, I almost wish I had some money in a Canadian bank, just so I could take it out. In cash.--Posted by Glenn Reynolds
That time you "annoyed" a government official? Your home surrounded by government cameras!-----The Rutherford Institute :: Supreme Court Sees Nothing Wrong with Prolonged, Warrantless Spying of One's Home by Police Using Hidden Cameras |
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to stop police from using hidden cameras to secretly and warrantlessly record and monitor a person’s activities outside their home over an extended period of time.
Glenn Beck’s “Crimes & Cover-up” special from November 2021 exposed email trails between government and scientists scrambling to craft a careful narrative about the true origins of COVID-19.
Now, Glenn goes deeper on the questions: How culpable was the U.S. government in the pandemic? What did our intelligence agencies know about the research being conducted in partnership with communist China? We already know that the U.S. government was funding the lab in Wuhan, China.
Flashback: Remember When Joe Biden Gave Putin a List of the 16 Entities That Would Cripple the US if Hit by Cyberattacks?
"Here’s this evening’s reminder that Democrats are the enemy of the American people.
Jewish Patriot reminded us all today of the time Joe Biden gave Vladimir Putin a list of the 16 entities that would cripple the US if they were hit by cyberattacks...Read all!
Advertisement - story continues below
Read the desperate letter from a Democratic polling firm begging Dems to move on from COVID hysteria and you'll understand how freaking terrified they are ahead of the midterms | Not the Bee
"We can reasonably assume that any Democrat who doesn't see the writing on the wall about ongoing COVID insanity must, at this point, be looking for an easy way out of office in November.
Case in point: Democratic polling firm Impact Research's clarion call for Dems, one all but begging them to understand what they've gotten themselves into.
- 1907 - The U.S. Congress raised their own pay to $7500.
- 1916 - Mutual signed Charlie Chaplin to a film contract.
- 1919 - In Arizona, the Grand Canyon was established as a National Park with an act of the U.S. Congress.
- 1929 - U.S. President Coolidge signed a bill creating the Grand Teton National Park.
- 1930 - New York City installed traffic lights.
- 1987 - The U.S.S.R. conducted its first nuclear weapons test after a 19-month moratorium period.
- 1993 - Six people were killed and more than a thousand injured when a van exploded in the parking garage beneath the World Trade Center in New York City. The bomb had been built by Islamic extremists.
Friday, February 25, 2022
- Why is the U.S. continuing to pursue a policy that strengthens Russia and weakens our allies?
...Germany refused to terminate the Nord Stream 2 pipeline...merely halted certifying the pipeline. But, it refused to commit to canceling it altogether.
Horowitz: The new Western fascism: Countries are gradually using jail exclusively for political opponents - TheBlaze
Moron-media gets scammed again!-----INSTEAD OF THE RUSSIA-UKRAINE WAR, THE VIDEO DEPICTS SCENES FROM THE VIDEO GAME “WAR THUNDER”
"...On February 24th, 2022, several scenes allegedly depicting the current events in Ukraine went viral on Georgian social media.
The Facebook page “Cardhu” published a video, according to which the Ukrainian anti-aircraft system protects the city from Russian bombs.
The posts accompanying both videos have identical texts, featuring the comments by CNN, Russian Defense Minister, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Joe Biden and Boris Johnson, etc.
The disseminated footages do not depict the attack on Ukraine. In fact, the footage has been cut out from the video game “War Thunder.”...Read all!