Saturday, May 21, 2022

"A friend said to me that the problems we face today are because we "feminized" society..."

Michael Smith
"A friend said to me that the problems we face today are because we "feminized" society.
I considered that for a bit and I said that I don't believe that is true.
The problem is that we are a "progressivized" society.
Progressivism disguises itself by cloaking itself in feminine qualities of caring, nurturing, kindness, compassion, and patience
when it actually is a mean, barren, bitter Karen
who is president of the Homeowner's Association.I've experienced four women who changed my life - my maternal grandmother, my mom, my wife, and my daughter. 
Not a single one of them exhibits any of the traits that are destroying our society and our culture.
All four, in their own ways, are/were everything a feminine woman is thought to be. 
They are reality based, independent minds - smart, resourceful, tough as nails with an edge sharper than a razor, they get things done."

No comments: