For years, the Left have bemoaned the burden of overpopulation.
- “It’s terrible to have to say this. World population must be stabilized and to do that we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. This is so horrible to contemplate that we shouldn’t even say it. But the general situation in which we are involved is lamentable.” —Jacques Yves Cousteau
- “Either we reduce the world’s population voluntarily or nature will do this for us, but brutally.” —UN Undersecretary-Maurice Strong
- We may get to the point where the only way of saving the world will be for industrial civilization to collapse. —UN Undersecretary-Maurice Strong
- The world’s population has more than tripled to seven billion since Ted Turner was born 73 years ago. He believes it must be stabilized at near two billion, or “we’re just going to have more and more catastrophes.” —Ted Turner
- “What we need to have for 100 years is a one-child policy …If everybody voluntarily had one child for 100 years, we’d basically be back to two billon people.” —Ted Turner
Post a Comment