Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Another media smear debunked!-----Swimmer Riley Gaines responds to claims she ‘dodged a kiss’ from Trump at CPAC

Swimmer Riley Gaines responds to claims she ‘dodged a kiss’ from Trump at CPAC
"Riley Gaines called claims that she “dodged a kiss” from former President Donald Trump onstage at CPAC “propaganda.”
Gaines, a former college swimmer for the University of Kentucky who has gained national attention after speaking out against transgender athletes competing in female sports, took the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference Saturday night in Dallas and was welcomed by Trump as he leaned in near her cheek, appearing to some as an attempt to give her a kiss.
  • “In no way, shape, or form did I ‘dodge a kiss’ from Trump nor was I uncomfortable on that stage with him at any point in time,” Gaines wrote on Instagram. “I slightly turned my head so I could hear what he was saying to me. Proof that not everything you read is factual. But keep clutching at straws, it's almost comical.”



No comments: