“Commitment to America.”
Now the challenge lies in closing the campaign with a focus on the most important efforts:
These five big issues will lead to an American coalition of all Republicans, most independents, and a significant minority of Democrats..."
- Control spending to bring down the cost of living and move toward a balanced budget;
- Reestablish energy independence to bring the cost of living even lower — and to bring down the costs of electricity, fertilizer, transportation, and so many other things that are impacted by the cost of oil and natural gas;
- Control the border to limit illegal migration, curb the flow of drugs, and weaken the drug cartels that are threatening to turn Mexico into a failed state right on our border;
- Keep murderers locked up, support the police, and identify and isolate district attorneys who refuse to enforce the law;
- Guarantee parents the right to know what is going on in their child’s classroom.
Post a Comment