Monday, October 31, 2022
Heh, the left is sooo dumb!-----CBS anchor talks over GOP guest to implicate Republicans for political violence — then he corners her with media hypocrisy
- Margaret Brennan, moderator of CBS News' "Face the Nation," tried on Sunday to blame Republican rhetoric for the attack on Paul Pelosi.
- But Rep. Tom Emmer (R-Minn.) refused to let it happen.
Last week, Emmer posted a video to social media that showed him firing a rifle...
"The Biden administration made a mess with the infant formula shortage earlier this year, and the problem is still ongoing, remaining at crisis levels in some parts of the country.
But don't ask them how thing are going now. After launching a high-profile investigation on why it happened last May 24, the shortages are still there, and now there's a coverup.
According to the Washington Examiner:
EXCLUSIVE — President Joe Biden's Federal Trade Commission is being sued for allegedly blocking the release of records related to its investigation of the nationwide baby formula shortage...
- ...The first indication of something being amiss might be found in the lack of media coverage of this supposed arson attack. You’d think that a story like this would play into the media narrative beautifully and elicit some sympathy for John Fetterman, right?
- Further, you can see that the dry grass beneath the sign was already on fire. Given the massive danger posed by wildfires around the country lately, this could have turned into a major disaster.
- Let’s just call this what it was. It was a staged event. It was a hoax designed to try to profit off of the liberal wave of accusations about violent attacks by “MAGA extremists.”
- But it wasn’t even a good hoax. Take a close look at the picture...
- There’s only one possible explanation, according to experts, licensed journalists, and our betters – an underwear-clad MAGA assassin from a hippie commune in Berkeley who is best known for his nudist activism broke into the oddly unguarded mansion of the Speaker of the House, a wealthy woman who has her police force and has not been shy about expounding on the perilous peril she faces from murderous insurrectionists, carrying a hammer and encountered the wide-awake Paul Pelosi, also in his skivvies, who the intruder then let go off and call the cops wherein Mr. Pelosi referred to the guy as his friend.
The young mother was 14! (the father was most likely older than 18) And no one finds that worthy of investigation?-----4 teens killed in Buffalo crash while attempting TikTok 'Kia challenge'
...and Ahjanae Harper, 14, were killed when the stolen Kia they were riding in crashed Monday morning...
In a video shared on Twitter, a local says Harper had recently welcomed a baby girl.
“She was a young mother,” the man remembers. “She definitely spent a lot of time with her daughter.”...
- Illinois pays 132,188 public employees over $100,000, costing taxpayers $17 billion (not counting pensions and other benefits).
Meet the Illinois government employee $100,000 Club...
Election theft is REAL!-----Big ballot-harvesting operation busted in Orlando, Florida - American Thinker
"Ballot harvesting, according to the California Democrats who'd like to take it national, is an innocent practice where union members and activists, some of them illegally present in the country, do voters the favor, see, of helping voters fill out their ballots and then collecting those ballots for them so that they need never go to the polls.
They call it "a new service." It's part of their "make every vote count" agenda, and who could be against that?...
“Ballot brokers typically work up to a year in advance,” [the whistleblower] stated. “Ballot brokers visit individuals in their residences and assists the individual with filling out a request for a mail-in ballot. After the mail-in ballot arrives, the voter is instructed to wait for the ballot broker returns to the individuals residence. They are asked to not seal the certificate envelope.”
“In rare circumstances, if the voter has filled out the ballot and sealed the envelope certificate, the ballot broker will take the ballot and then steam open the sealed envelope,” the affidavit added. “The ballot broker will either correct any votes, if necessary, that were not voted according to their wishes or just throw them out.”...
MSNBC host interrupts top Biden official with reality check over economic narrative: 'They're not buying it' - TheBlaze
Government eco-loons lying to us. Again!-----What Is Going on With the Glaciers at Glacier National Park?
"In the spring of 2019 I broke the story that National Park Service had quietly removed signs in GNP which predicted the glaciers would all be gone by 2020...
- However, official U.S. government websites show images of GNP’s glaciers with captions giving just the years; not the calendar dates. By juxtapositioning a photo from, say, “1911,” showing a huge glacier, next to a photo of the same glacier—much diminished—from, say, “2009,” these government websites seek to depict the glaciers as steadily melting. See here, here, and here.
- But anyone who lives in glacier country knows that glaciers generally grow each year for 9 months and melt for 3 months. A picture taken in July will show a glacier much larger than a picture of the same glacier taken in September.
- 1517 - Martin Luther posted the 95 Theses on the door of the Wittenberg Palace Church. The event marked the start of the Protestant Reformation in Germany.
- 1926 - Magician Harry Houdini died of gangrene and peritonitis resulting from a ruptured appendix. His appendix had been damaged twelve days earlier when he had been punched in the stomach by a student unexpectedly. During a lecture Houdini had commented on the strength of his stomach muscles and their ability to withstand hard blows.
- 1940 - The British air victory in the Battle of Britain prevented Germany from invading Britain.
- 1941 - Mount Rushmore was declared complete after 14 years of work. At the time the 60-foot busts of U.S. Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln were finished.
- 1969 - Wal-Mart Discount City stores were incorporated as Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- 1984 - Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi was assassinated near her residence by two Sikh security guards. Her son, Rajiv, was sworn in as prime minister.
Sunday, October 30, 2022
I got this info from a very large hospital near where I live.
Kathy Hochul self-sabotages campaign with telling response when GOP opponent confronts her about crime - TheBlaze
- Economist Gianluca Grimalda (far right) was one of many activists who glued themselves to the floor of a Volkswagen plant earlier this month. Increasingly, left-wing activism is under the sway of people like Grimalda who've adopted victimhood as an identity.
- Experts are making it known this year that you don't necessarily have to rake and bag the leaves in your yard.
- There are several reasons why you might consider leaving your leaves alone this year:
You don't want them to build up to the point where they create a thick, mushy layer that blocks off all sun, but a thin layer will actually help your lawn. "As those leaves biodegrade, you've got some natural fertilizer," Batty explained. (No, it won't help your lawn and no, it's not any type of fertilizer. I mulched for 40 years, lawn still awful!)
“If you have a pollinator garden, and you're worried about butterflies... Well, a lot of those butterfly and moth larvae, they pupate underneath those leaves and they need that leaf litter," Batty said. "So do smaller animals like turtles and frogs.” (Yup, and you'll murder them all when your rake/mow in April!)
Leaving your leaves in your yard also helps to reduce the approximate 8-million tons of leaves that make it into our country's landfills every year. “What happens when we get all those leaves in the landfill, is they degrade and they create methane gas, which is a very potent greenhouse gas," Batty explained... (Decomposition of all matter creates CO2, methane and many other gasses. Where it happens is not the issue.)
The answer!-----Lucianne.com News Forum - Reporter Caught on Hot Mic Confirming
Media Not Telling Truth About Pelosi Attack (Video)
U.S. District Judge Amos Mazzant, an Obama appointee, ruled in September that the bureau must hand over information from the computer to Brian Huddleston, a Texas man who filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for the info.
- The FBI’s assertion that the privacy interest Rich’s family members hold outweighed the public interest was rejected by Mazzant, who noted the bureau cited no relevant case law supporting the argument...
- The FBI, after claiming it never possessed Rich’s laptop or any information from it, acknowledged in 2020 that it had thousands of files from the computer...
Leftists steal teen preacher's Bible, eat pages of it to protest Matt Walsh event at University of Wisconsin - TheBlaze
Heartbroken Progressives Forced To Resort To Old-Fashioned Technique Of Just Not Reading Tweets They Don't Like | Babylon Bee
- "Now that Elon Musk is in charge, I am being reduced to pre-Industrial-Revolution extremes – not reading material that bothers me," said avid Twitter user @ImpeachIndictTraitorTrump45.
- "I may have to leave Twitter for Canadian Twitter. Is Canadian Twitter a thing?"
- 1817 - The independent government of Venezuela was established by Simon Bolivar.
- 1894 - The time clock was patented by Daniel M. Cooper of Rochester, NY.
- 1938 - Orson Welles' "The War of the Worlds" aired on CBS radio. The belief that the realistic radio dramatization was a live news event about a Martian invasion caused panic among listeners.
- 1961 - The Soviet Union tested a hydrogen bomb with a force of approximately 58 megatons.
- 1975 - The (liberal) New York Daily News ran the headline "Ford to City: Drop Dead." The headline came a day after U.S. President Gerald R. Ford said he would veto any proposed federal bailout of New York City.
- 1989 - Mitsubishi Estate Company announced it would buy 51 percent of Rockefeller Group Inc. of New York....
Saturday, October 29, 2022
Parents cannot 'dictate what their children are taught': School board's lawyer says parents outraged over district's transgender policy can 'choose to have your child attend elsewhere' - TheBlaze
- "...And now the Senate Republicans on the health committee are laying the facts out on the table. COVID almost certainly was released accidentally from a Chinese research lab.
- There is a simple reason for Fauci’s reluctance to consider a lab leak hypothesis–if it came from the Wuhan Institute for Virology, the US government likely funded the research. Obviously nobody wants that on their record, and Fauci has quite the pension to protect, as well as an unearned reputation as The Science™.
Scientists Skeptical of Anthropogenic Global Warming | Importantly, the theory of human-caused global warming asserts that increasing CO2 in the atmosphere changes the baseline and causes systemic warming ... | Facebook
- If there is one thing you can count on from publishers, academics, writers, MSM figures, and Leftists it is defending the right to shove pornography right into the faces of children. Anything less than pornographic books in the classroom is book banning.
- But when it comes to publishing books by conservatives, not so much. Publishing books by conservatives is an attack on human rights and should be stopped. It is a literal violation of human rights to allow conservatives to have their say in the public square.
This IS the democrat party-----US-funded drag shows in Ecuador draw GOP scrutiny: 'Wokified' State Department
- The Biden administration is under fire for spending more than $20,000 in taxpayer dollars to fund drag shows in Ecuador.
Multiculturism!-----France in shock: 4 Algerian migrants arrested for brutal rape and murder of 12-year-old Paris girl found stuffed in a suitcase with throat slashed
The body was found in a suitcase curled up, shackled, with a deep wound in her throat, and marked with inscriptions...
- The credibility of America's polling industry in 2022 is less than zero
This was a significant admission by Real Clear Politics that the polling industry is largely a farce.
- And the answer is obvious: the vast majority of polls are so biased (in favor of Democrats) that the sheer number of these fake polls manage to discredit even polling averages.
- 1863 - The International Committee of the Red Cross was founded.
- 1901 - Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President McKinley, was electrocuted.
- 1929 - America's Great Depression began with the crash of the Wall Street stock market.
- 1945 - The first ballpoint pens to be made commercially went on sale at Gimbels Department Store in New York at the price of $12.50 each.
- 1960 - Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay) won his first professional fight.
- 1969 - The U.S. Supreme Court ordered an immediate end to all school segregation.
Friday, October 28, 2022
After advocating for COVID-19 vaccination for over a year, Ben Shapiro says he was deceived: 'We were lied to by everyone' - TheBlaze
- Can we argue that PoC are underrepresented in MLB from these numbers?
- Do we then conclude there's some sort of problem at hand?
- Might we be inclined to assume some nefariousness at hand?
- Those that see systemic racism in any outcome that doesn't match overall demographics,
- and those that recognize that cultural diversity in America produces diverse outcomes, no "systemic racism" necessary...
EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Donor, Fundraiser For NYC Mayor Eric Adams Worked Closely With Communist Party Influence Operation | The Daily Caller
- Most people are more worried about high gas and food prices, which green policies make worse.
...Across the world, low temperatures are much more dangerous than high ones:
- Half a million people die each year from heat, but
- more than 4.5 million die from cold.
Dem-Led Cities Melting Down Over Migrants As Border Encounters Surge To Record High | The Daily Caller
BY CATHERINE SALGADO
...Kari Lake shared a video on Oct. 27 of Hobbs nervously refusing to comment or explain after it was reportedly confirmed that the perpetrator of her office break-in was not politically motivated...
- Just a reminder to start with: