Friday, November 25, 2022

Incredibly, we live in a land where abortion is celebrated. Rewarded!-----Liberal Paper Gives Thanks For Abortions This Thanksgiving

Liberal Paper Gives Thanks For Abortions This Thanksgiving
"..."The Nation" issued an article titled “We’re Thankful for Our Abortions,” on Thanksgiving day giving thanks for the woke procedures while sharing stories from women who have had one done...
  • “From then on I realized I needed to celebrate my life, my abortions, and how thankful I was for each abortion I had," one woman said, adding “why can’t there be an abortion narrative where people are happy, had a choice, and created the life that they wanted?"
  • Another woman said that she has “deep gratitude” that she was able to have an abortion which bettered her life while ending another...

No comments: