What would a climate lockdown look like?
- Well, if such an initiative were to take place, governments would limit or ban the consumption of many foods.
- They would ban or limit private-vehicle use, or limit the distance one can travel in a gas powered car or perhaps even by plane.
- Working from home could eventually become the permanent norm if special carbon taxes are put in place.
- Such taxes could be imposed on companies, limiting driving or air miles, and extend to individual employees.
- Children could be impacted by climate lockdowns, too. Schools, especially those heavily influenced by teachers’ unions, could impose permanent online-only days...